sucks to be you then
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I do this to my dudes on accident sometimes[/color]
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They get hot because cats say I'm too greedy[/color]
roll.gif

Yeah, that's unappreciated, but I absolutely hate when dudes hide their true intentions. For example, my homeboy hits me up, like yo lemme get a ride to soand so's dorm, they got alchy and
pimp.gif
. We get there and 5 minutes later my homeboy absconds to kick it with his girl.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Get pissed/annoyed when your boys go somewhere(club, party, ect.) and don't even tell you nothing while your at home bored?
no. its not your boys fault that you(not YOU but you in genral) dont have a life or that hes your only friend. dude dont have to explain his everymove to me im not his mom or girl
laugh.gif
. somethin couldve jus came up and herolled out w/o thinkin of mentioning it. its never that serious imo. i dont remember this ever happenin to pmighty but if it did it would be coo tho, thatswhat other friends are for or setup a date or somethin
grin.gif

.does this make yall not wanna be cool wit your boys after they do this?
naw thats girl shhh

What would you do if you're friends didnt call until 2AM on a Sunday Night when you have to get up @ 6AM for work and then when you ignore their phonecallthey come and start banging on your window waking you and your dad up, who also has to get up @6AM for work.

Back
Top Bottom