NT, do you agree with me on this one?? VOL yes its about a girl.

So yesterday, my math class got cancelled because the teacher didn't show, so i go to the computer lab and i was going to get on NT for the 2 hour wait ihad until my Communications class. I see this one cute girl that is also in that class and i go up to her. We start talking and eventually move ourconversation to a quiter place, now im talking to her the whole time and we talk about a lot of things, kinda like first date stuff for example.

So everything is going good, we go to class, and afterwards we decide to get some lunch from the cafeteria and the conversation continues, when her phonerings, and she says
"Hold on, my boyfriend is calling."

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
was the look on my face...

now, im not dumb, nor do i think that a guy cannot be friends with a girl, because i got friends who are females, but there was mad flirting going on and itwas all coming from her..
so NT, do you think that upon meeting somebody, that you see as a friend, you should let them know about your relationship status??

ohh and by the way, before somebody says it. i was not boring or anything, im a goofy person, and i had her laughing, and we also got into talking aboutserious topics like religion and other things, so im not an idiot either..

ummm, just be straight with her. let her know what you want, if she can't handle it, then let her be.

well fellow team member we need some pics....
laugh.gif

well you didn't ask if she had a boyfriend, alot of girls are just flirts anyway.

My personal advice would be stop asuming that because a girl has/says she has a boyfriend means that you won't be able to "smash". If you havegame/swag/whatever, 8-10 times that doesn't even matter.

Ironically enough, that is also why I can never trust any woman I ever date. Because I KNOW they are always looking to trade up.

Damn, I had the same %@*$ happen to me. I think relationship status should be given sometime in the beginning. So, you don't end up wasting time.

you shouldve just gave her your number and kept it moving. its not like college relationships are the most stable..

no im not saying i fell in love with her or anything like that. really i was just saying that she was flirting, and it seemed like after a few more daystogether something could have came up, but she didnt tell me about her boyfriend.. maybe i didn't say it right, but just think if you were in my shoes,

and my purpose was not to just try and smash, i didnt even have a purpose at all, but the post was not about my particalur situation, just the general ideathat a relationship status was not given, after a few hours of flirting and all that,,

man ur soft for getting in love so fast, i assume you live on campus? jus get another girl. STOP FALLING IN LOVE SO FAST

^^ i didnt fall in love bro..

and COOLnificent

i took two L's today.. lets just say my little friends were left blue.. i think you guys know what i mean..

so NT, do you think that upon meeting somebody, that you see as a friend, you should let them know about your relationship status??

huh?? Yall had talked for how long??

Sometimes you dudes need to chill out. It's not like you guys were bout to have sex then she decides to point out she has a boyfriend. You were talking fornot even two hours! Judging from how you reacted to the situation she probably wasn't even flirting like you thought she was either.

yea you probably right, its not like the situation hit me hard or anything. im not heartbroken, im not going to loose sleep over it. i was just pointing outthat it sucks when you meet somebody and you talk to thim and they dont bring up something like that.. Rico x hood got the point. lol

ohh and i didnt really react in anyway, i just kinda stood there like oh ok, and waited for her to get off and finished the conversation and said ill see youtuesday.

WELL MAN UP AND HANDLE YOUR BIZ, NEXT TIME U SEE HER TELL HER U WROTE HER A POEM change the race of the woman where black is the woman love this poem and theywont find who wrote it unless they listen to pac

Jada
You are the omega of my heart
The foundation 4 my conception of Love
when I think of what a Black woman should be
it's u that I First think of

u will never fully understand
how Deeply my Heart Feels 4 u
I worry that we'll grow apart
and I'll end up losing u

u bring me 2 climax without sex
and u do it all with regal grace
u R my Heart in Human Form
a Friend I could never replace

IDK..you should've found a way to indirectly ask her if she had a bf. I always do that. That way I wont waste time.

if you start having these kinda convo's alot wit hher, then yeah. thats something that should be pointed out.
but one day, for about an hour or a little more, thats just harmless talk. especially now that you know she has someone..

... but...

... dont listen to me... that doesnt have to stop you lol

i see where you're coming from. i talk to females at my school that seem cool and all that and then when i see their fb profile and see theyre in arelationship i kinda dont wanna talk to them anymore or not try to have conversations with them

I feel you on this but maybe she was being nice and when the phone rang she lied about it being her boyfriend to tell you to back off indirectly. You said shewas doing all the flirting but being nice to her might equal flirting to you, I'm just throwing that out there.

I've been through a couple of these situations where the girl starts some heavy flirting, over days and weeks and in the back of my head I know she has aboyfriend so I just cut it off and then they start asking 'why are you acting weird?' while i'm putting in work for nothing. This just happened tome with two girls who I knew were deep into their relationships and then I kind of stopped talking to them and they had the
mad.gif
face.

U coulda still tried to chill with her. Its not like ur gunna ask her "hey would u like to be a couple?" If she says she's gunna see u again theni'm guessing u got the digits, and if not u can probably get them. You seem like you can handle the situation by the way u describe yourself. If you'relooking to just have a good time (and that doesn't mean beating necessarily) just keep doing what you're doing. Odds are she isnt 100% faithfulanyways.

yea that feeling is wack..... its like not anyhting serious cuz its whatever u just met and stuff..... but it breaks you cause you thought wrong...and justpisses you off lol.... like youre reading powers have failed on you lol

and you dont even feel like continuing pursuing because you already know how evil she is...lol

Back
Top Bottom