NT, do you drink tea?

Joined Feb 9, 2006
Winding down the day

Perfect for hydration, 0 calories, anti oxidants, and something warm (not named coffee) in the winter..

tea is appreciated..

hella flavors, all decaf..

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Ive gotten back on my tea grind as of late I probably drink 4 cups a day. I had some darjeeling tea earlier. Not really a black tea fan but I usually drink it in the morning. In the afternoon I like something more fruity, at night I prefer chamomile.

How do you prepare your tea?

Joined Feb 9, 2006
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ive gotten back on my tea grind as of late I probably drink 4 cups a day. I had some darjeeling tea earlier. Not really a black tea fan but I usually drink it in the morning. In the afternoon I like something more fruity, at night I prefer chamomile.

I try averaging 4-5 cups a day.. Outside of juice water and milk.

The lazy way would be tap water in the pyrex measuring glass/cup, boiled in the microwave then poured over tea bag..

For iced tea, id boil 3-4 tea bags in a pot, then throw that in a 1 gl container with a million ice cubes..

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I try averaging 4-5 cups a day.. Outside of juice water and milk.

The lazy way would be tap water in the pyrex measuring glass/cup, boiled in the microwave then poured over tea bag..

For iced tea, id boil 3-4 tea bags in a pot, then throw that in a 1 gl container with a million ice cubes..
Pretty much the same for me. Been adding less and less sugar and adding lemon.

Joined Mar 28, 2004
i drink the same in the pic Bigelow Sweet Dreams and Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz
with lemon and honey

Top Bottom