NT, do you get stonefaces when you use your bluetooth headsets in public?

whenever im in public i have my headset on, sometimes i get a call and im answering it, people around me who
are on the other side of me where the headset is opposite of, usually give me this weird face/stoneface like
i'm a crazy person talking to myself.

has anyone gotten reactions like this while using the bluetooth?

roll.gif
roll.gif
somebody pull up that boondocks episode with the Bluetooth

But i usually only use mine in the car...when im in public i do get the stoneface depending on where i am

People on them*+%% are mad annoying....Id give you the ice grill if u was being loud.....

i dont own that crap. but i usually be the one givin ppl
indifferent.gif

it ticks me off when i'm in a middle of an order with a customer and they have that in their ear, then they say somethin when i think they're talkin tome.
indifferent.gif

ive only ever used one when driving, and i ended up giving it away cause i didn't even like using it then.

yea i look at people weird sometimes but the people i see with them are trying to hard.
they dont use them for their purpose. they use them as a "fashion statement"

soon enough they will be required though. i think the law already states you need hands free while driving.

i hate those freaking things.

you are lame if you use one outside of your room, or with one or more persons in your sight.

i think it's one of those failed technologies that was "supposed" to take over the world, kinda like those keypad entry things for cars.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Me and one of my girl friends were walkin' through the mall a couple days before Christmas and realized how many people we saw wearing them.

They look so stupid. Why would you need a hands-free headset... when you have nothing in your hands.

You're walkin' around the mall empty-handed, take that damn thing off.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

roll.gif
roll.gif
somebody pull up that boondocks episode with the Bluetooth

But i usually only use mine in the car...when im in public i do get the stoneface depending on where i am

Haha that episode was funny but true. I hate Bluetooths. I'll see people on them and think they're either talking to me or themselves. I'musually the idiot that answers question they ask, cuz I think they talking to me.

I love mine...I can send texts and surf the net while talking. I take it off in the club tho'.

You think they would come out with earpieces that actually don't look dorky or obtrusive. At the early stages of this technology people would creep me outand have me thinking they were crazy and talking to themselves. I'd feel like too much of a geek walking around with one on. Time and place for everything.

I dont walk around in public with mine, I only use it for when I'm driving, in NY theyre strict about people holding tha phone to thier ear while driving,I know a couple people that got tickets because of it. and also if a girl calls me while I'm playin video games

Seen people at the gym rocking those things. Lame as hell but then again it's the same kind of people bring a coffee table's worth of magazines to thecardio equipment too.

Haha yeah it happens to me. People look at you so funny.

Always gotta make sure it's in my left ear when I'm in a drive thru.

even though my boy G.Lo said youre MASS PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTO if you rock one
laugh.gif

im on my way to cop one today for my HTC Touch, cuz starting on tuesday !@@! is gonna get ugly out here in Cali for dudes using phones whole driving without aheadset.

laugh.gif
Good vids. I only use mine when I'm at home laying in bed and don't want to hold my phone to my head for an hour. I doubt the average person is sobombarded with phone calls and hand tasks that they can't find time to hold their phone.

Back
Top Bottom