NT DO YOU PICK UP RAIN MONEY IN THE CLUB ?

same here if it falls in front of me i probably pick it up but i wont chase it unless its $50s or something

my boy made it rain with a hundred in singles..still didnt get any play cuz the females didnt see he threw it
roll.gif

I clown on him till this day
laugh.gif

O man there was a huge thread a while back. Dudes was saying if a 100 fell right in front of em they wouldnt pick it up cuz its for chicks.
indifferent.gif

if a 10 fell in front of me im picking it up!!!!!

Originally Posted by paidndade

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

i have been in this situation in Atlanta many times...

1. Catching money in the air, you would look like a lame and probably get kicked out.

2. Picking the money off the floor, you would probably catch a beating and get kicked out the club.
I will never pick the money up.

Ever.

Word to Mr T.
Especially in the A. If the money lands my way, I just kick it all toward the stripper so she can pick it up. It's for the girls... men have no businesstouching it.

that is crazy, u saying that ppl just run away from rain money

i understand not picking it up, but not even try to catch it lol

i woulda at least try to get a 5 and grab some burgers on the way home

lmao ive never been to a club where people actually make it rain.

but lil wayne did it once, all singles lmao

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
I've seen cats scramble for it with no shame whatsoever. i may reach over and pick it up, but aint no way i'm about to run toward and get on the floor. it's almost like the guy throwin the money has power over them or somethin on some Gipetto type steez.

ive only been in this situation at strip clubs...so no...reg club...i def would

one time i was in a club and this dude got all excited and !%#% and threw a dollar in the air and picked it back up like 15 seconds later. prob one of thelamest things ive ever seen in my life
NT DO YOU PICK UP RAIN MONEY IN THE CLUB ?

No!

it depends on the bill, 1 dollar bills are not worth the trouble of getting trampled, but for them high bills I'll throw a punch or 2 LOL. I'm justwaiting to be in a club in the atl and somebody throws out stacks of 20's

Me, my brother, and some friends went to a local nightclub, Club Fusion, some years ago. It was packed and we were on the dance floor. My brother noticed thata dude pulled out a wad of money. Seconds later green bills were floating around us. It was a stampede up in there. They were $20 bills. I saw one on the floorin front and went to pick it up....but my friend, who's 6'7'', used his long arms to grab it before I could. I gave him the
indifferent.gif
and then I justlaughed. That was good night.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

my boy made it rain with a hundred in singles..still didnt get any play cuz the females didnt see he threw it
roll.gif

I clown on him till this day
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I apologize for the ignorance... But I'm so white I don't even know what is going on in this thread. Making it rain in the club with actual money? Areyou serious? People seriously think they can showcase their massing wealh and success by throwing their money at drunk teenagers? This can't be for real.

Let me guess.... Some rapper did this in a music video and now every pay day kids run around throwing their money around to shownoff? This boggles my mind.Call me lame but what happened to just buying the bar a round of beers?? If you REALLY need to show off that is.

I don't know I've never been in the situation. I would find it kind of disrespectful, treating people in the club like peasants.

I'd offer the rainmaker a ride home though...word to Javon Walker

Back
Top Bottom