NT, do you stretch? Vol. pics

I would like to know.

I rarely stretch, and I work out. I'm considering doing some yoga so I can become more flexible and ****

I saw some cats today doing the michael phelps stretch today, and I tried doing it, but I could barely get my arms behind by back. I got long arms, and my biceps got that girth so maybe that's the issue? Idk. What can I do to improve my flexibility.

Are you guys able to do this sorcery?
phelps.jpg

I stretch before i work out (dynamic) and after (static). Been contenplating taking yoga classes but havent gotten around to it. I need to tho

I try too. Got hit by a mini van in 2012 and just went back to the bar. Instead of hospital so I got wicked back, neck, shoulder pain 24/7

Last edited:
Not nowhere near as much as I should :lol: :smh:

I'll stretch for about 5 minutes after I finish a run, but never before, ever. I have ran two marathons and both times right before I started I did a little bit, just cause I saw everyone else going in..

Last edited:
I can barely touch my knees never mind my toes. Always been that way and I think it's where a lot of my knee issues come from.

I've tried a few times but never seem to make much progress. Thinking of signing up for a local yoga class. I can't even get into the start positions though so it's tough.

I can barely touch my knees never mind my toes. Always been that way and I think it's where a lot of my knee issues come from.

I've tried a few times but never seem to make much progress. Thinking of signing up for a local yoga class. I can't even get into the start positions though so it's tough.

Best idea ever. Playing colligiate ball they make you take weight lifting and a yoga class. Ima sign up

Nope

I get right into it and im extremely flexible

Pause but srs

Was expecting somethimg much more homo from OP especially when I saw pics :lol:

Why did I click you say?

:smh:

i strech before i workout, not after.

i can stand on my feet and put the palms of my hands on the floor so im pretty limber.

I do stretches and just use the Nike+ Training app as a guide.

I like doing the p90x 3 yoga (mostly because it's only 30 minutes long).

in the morning

When After i pee

I close the lid on the toilet

Put one foot on said lid then reach with the opposite arm towards said leg

Stretches your lower back in the sweet spot

And

View media item 2189845
Top right

I also find something that I can use like a pull up bar and just hang from it relaxing my body

The weight of it stretches your lower. Ack and the feel of it is

:wow:

:pimp:

An absolute must. Before I go to bed, when I wake up in the morning, and before and after workouts.

I do foam rollers on sore muscles too, I think those are considered stretches?

I run and love leg day. Squat rack is my go-to.

Invest in the trigger point roller and you'll notice the difference over time.

I always find my hips and lumbar area tight

Back
Top Bottom