NT, does anyone have it out for you?

From an episode of Seinfeld:
[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George : Why did you refuse the package . Everybody loves a package .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry : I don't know it was weird . Crazy printing . I don't know who it was from .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George : What do you think it's a bomb ?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry : It's not totally impossible .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George : Oh the ego on you .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry : Why can't I be bombable ?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George : Who's going to bomb you . An airline for all the stupid little peanut jokes .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry : I suppose you think your bombable .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George : Hey . There is a couple of people that wouldn't mind having me out of the way .[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry : There's more than a couple .[/font]

I just woke up from a nap nightmare, where one of my friends/teammates was murdered by someone. (I believe it was because my friend often taunted the murdererfor being fat.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)

It got me thinking about people that I feel might kill me/hope for my death:
  • My cousin. He's been a %@%%-up his whole life, and our families often ask him stuff like, "Why can't you be more like Ricky?
    mad.gif
    " He resents the @+$% out of me.
  • My teammate. He's played Rugby his entire life, and I only started playing Fall '08. I took his spot when I first began playing, and now I'm on Varsity, while he's still on JV. (Again, resents the $!%! out of me.)
There might be others that hate me, but these are the only 2 that I believe actually hate me enough to do it. (BTW, they're both kinda mentallyunstable.)

So, who on NT is "bombable?"
nerd.gif

Nope!
OP,why is it that YOU think these individuals wanna bring harm to you?Have they expressed an interest in kicking your ***?.......or is it just a figment ofyour imagination?

i actually did have somebody that wanted to shootup my spot. it was this hood 35 year old broad at my old job. she was feeling me and wanted me to smash, i wason my way to smash until a better looking and younger female started working there. all my attention went to the new girll, so the 35year old got mad jealous.she'd call me and text me why i dont talk to her anymore and what not. even the new girl asked if i smashed her because she acting like she sprung off thed. well i get fired, i get with the new girl, so the old head starts scheming and what not looking for my address to come through and shoot it up. if she wouldhave atleast tried, i would have came back and shot up her moms spot and her own spot because i smashed her younger sister at her moms spot. and i went overher house one night to pick something up.
grin.gif

yep
there was a kid in the 4th grade that broke my tony hawk skateboard on purpose and then I broke his nose. then he %%%*%% with my house and through a rock at mywindow and then I broke his nose a second time. now he is still pissed about me breaking his nose twice and wants to kill me.

Poser emo kids at my school
laugh.gif

They have it out for me and my homeys because we shunned them from hanging out with us at lunch because their posers.
One dude named Jordan though he's one of 'em has it out for me he tried to fight me because I called him a poser d-bag. I was talking about skating oneday and he decided to jump in the convo (Totally out of his corner) and started telling us about some sick tricks he busted he proceeded to show us vids fromhis cell where dude is just doing ollies on flat ground saying he had skill. Me and my friend showed him a vid of us doing 5 stairs and flips and grinds...dudeleft. A couple months later he jumped into our conversation about guitars saying he can play like the dudes from Sh**knot...I mean Slipknot, we laughed at himand I showed him a vid of me playing some random licks and stuff.
Other than that I don't have anything against dude he's just a Sophomore who wants to hang out with the older kids I respect that I was like thatfreshman year and I got cool with some seniors. He just tries to hard to be cool, he told my lil bro he wants to fight me because I'm a poser
laugh.gif
. Dude's 14 I'm not fighting no kid over some stupid reason
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Nope!
OP,why is it that YOU think these individuals wanna bring harm to you?Have they expressed an interest in kicking your ***?.......or is it just a figment of your imagination?
My cousin has tried to beat me up many, many times. He's violent towards his own sister. Like I said, mentally unstable.

Other dude's tried to fight me, too. My coach broke that up, though.

Like I said, they both have anger issues. (And that's not just my opinion. It's documented.
laugh.gif
)

the only reason i would think that someone would want to bomb me is because i'm their girlfriends boyfriend!!

I don't think anyone is out for me, but if I suspect anyone, it'd be one of my gf's old friends. But I'm sure I hate them more than they hateme
tongue.gif

Nah. I don't have enemies like that.

On second thought, I can think of a couple people who probably wouldn't mind if I died.

One person tried to paralyze me already.
smh.gif

I don't THINK I know anyone who would go out of their way to kill me, but there's a couple females out there who would definitely decide not to save mylife if they had the chance to. Girls hate me. I don't know. I think I give off some kind of pheromone.

I was a geek/outcast till I was like 16 too so I'd never ever bully someone bc I know how it feels, so I don't have any like former classmates who havebeen building up rage for years and years.

Back
Top Bottom