NT dont you hate it when plans with a chick doesnt happen then....

you get that sour taste in your mouth kuz know your stuck with your right hand for the night?

Like this chick was talking all this mess how she gone put it on me but now she talking bout how she tired and got work in the morning

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I just closed the "BBW" tab shaking my head like this
smh.gif
. Like I ainteven wash my hands yet
ohwell.gif
. I was def looking forward to this all day
tired.gif

Any other NT'ers feel my pain?

i feel your pain man. randomly hit some chick up to come over and she was all down and what not. 15 mins later she hits me up sayin she cant come cause her exhit her up and she felt guilty about comin over. needless to say it was a lonely night

Originally Posted by rodster831

I'm with you bro, worst feeling ever
i feel you too. I got purposely c-blocked from a sure thing. I was at the girls crib and everything then her hatin *** friend showed up out ofnowhere. this girl was talkin bout how she couldnt pine with her friend there and !++!. I was mad for the whole day.
mad.gif

Damn I just hit up my backup chick who wanted to swing thru too but now shes MIA

now I'm 0 for 2

The worst ......

"I promise I'm coming over tomorrow , I'm going to make it up to you. I'm just so tired."

Day 2 comes.... no show

You mad and try to ignore her calls and textes. You break down and talk to her hoping to smash sometime soon.

The worst is when you don't feel like it and they begging then when you finally change your mind they not down anymore
smh.gif

Yep, we've probably all heard the "i promise ill make it up to you lines" and all of that.
I just heard that a few weeks ago and guess what? She cancelled it lol so i made other plans.
I still havent texted her back, we will always be cool however i just feel like i am wasting time so i have to keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Don Ready

You mad and try to ignore her calls and textes. You break down and talk to her hoping to smash sometime soon.

ohwell.gif
thats how it always goes with me!!!

happend the other day, chick said she was gon let me smaash and i had to pick her up from her school bus stop EARLY in the morning. so morning comes and shedoesnt answer da phone i wait outside her bus stop with all the other kids parked in a car and she hides until the bus comes and runs on it when the doorsopen. smh stupid +*!# full of games.

Originally Posted by eight2one

ohwell.gif
damn, I do the same thing. I it to this one chick all the time for no reason. but when i need it, im textin her first.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by eight2one

ohwell.gif
damn, I do the same thing. I it to this one chick all the time for no reason. but when i need it, im textin her first.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

this girls behind was so rotund
frown.gif
when we caught the train she wentthrough the turnstyle and the bar hit her in the **+ it was like someone had dropped a rock in the water.
bedi6w.jpg

it was somewhere in between the size of these two, everyone was talkin about it everywhere we went

the funnyest thing about it was that she lives on simpson st in the bronx.( simp - son get it
grin.gif
)
tired.gif
ah well she had a big fore head anyway. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]but her **+ was mythical though some real life photoshop[/color]

I hate when that happens
mad.gif
Thinking you about to hang out smash , then something comes up
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by emulov

this girls behind was so rotund
frown.gif
when we caught the train she went through the turnstyle and the bar hit her in the **+ it was like someone had dropped a rock in the water.
bedi6w.jpg

it was somewhere in between the size of these two, everyone was talkin about it everywhere we went

the funnyest thing about it was that she lives on simpson st in the bronx.( simp - son get it
grin.gif
)
tired.gif
ah well she had a big fore head anyway. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]but her **+ was mythical though some real life photoshop[/color]
i also live on simpson st in the bx.. and i never seen her..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

she's the type of girl that is very shy in public, she walk with her head down and she used to be a stripper even though i think she's still in thegame

Back
Top Bottom