NT dont you hate it when plans with a chick doesnt happen then....

The worst is when it messes up your whole plans for the night....i.e. you put off doing other things or turn down other options because you're"promised" some....then you're left sitting there feelin salty as hell.

Originally Posted by JordannKobe1133

The worst is when it messes up your whole plans for the night....i.e. you put off doing other things or turn down other options because you're "promised" some....then you're left sitting there feelin salty as hell.
Word, that's why i always make plans regardless because @@$++!% could +!*@ your whole night up with that stunting %*$$
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Damn I just hit up my backup chick who wanted to swing thru too but now shes MIA

now I'm 0 for 2
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats tha exact face i made when i was suppose 2 smash chick on friday but had her lil sis and cuzin blockin.... damn shame

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by JordannKobe1133

The worst is when it messes up your whole plans for the night....i.e. you put off doing other things or turn down other options because you're "promised" some....then you're left sitting there feelin salty as hell.
Word, that's why i always make plans regardless because @@$++!% could +!*@ your whole night up with that stunting %*$$
smh.gif

c/s
I try to have backup chick 1 and 2 on deck just incase

was posed to smash an internet bitty today whom i never met in person. i drive all the way out where she lives, hit her phone like
me: im near the school where do i go from here?
her: what??
me: im near the school where do i go from here to get to your house?
her: (hangs up the phone on me)
me: (calls back)
her: (doesnt pick up the phone)

i was hella mad i drove all way to her area to see her, she bluffed by hanging the phone up and not telling me where she lived
smh.gif

whole time we were talking before i tried to see her she was like "i dont bluff" and "whats the whole point in bluffing" but she defintelyhit ya boy with the okey doke

Originally Posted by ccb21040

was posed to smash an internet bitty today whom i never met in person. i drive all the way out where she lives, hit her phone like

i was hella mad i drove all way to her area to see her, she bluffed by hanging the phone up and not telling me where she lived
smh.gif

whole time we were talking before i tried to see her she was like "i dont bluff" and "whats the whole point in bluffing" but she defintely hit ya boy with the okey doke
wow son I woulda been
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hate broads like this

thats why I always try to keep backup chicks in the same area kuz if plan a fails theres always gone be a plan b, c and d

what about when hanging out goes bad? chick asking YOU to hang and then telling you she's sick and tired after 8hrs at work waiting to hang with her
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

what about when hanging out goes bad? chick asking YOU to hang and then telling you she's sick and tired after 8hrs at work waiting to hang with her
smh.gif

real talk you cant win either way...girls flakin out is why i stopped hitting them up to make plans, but the same @#$% happens when THEY hit me up to do @#$%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

smh.gif

whole time we were talking before i tried to see her she was like "i dont bluff" and "whats the whole point in bluffing" but she defintely hit ya boy with the okey doke
DAMN, I don't know what I'd do at that point, prolly curse till I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom