NT Drinkers: Enter Here

%%%% the top shelf stuff tonight. going barhopping, tryin to mess with cheap shots and vodka tonic/jack and cokes.

Originally Posted by AnDy YaH DiG

dom diddy doo ill crap on u at beer pong! its all about hypnotiq baby

if you're mixin with Henny...if not, it's a waste of money IMO

My senior year of HS we all went to Panama City and made some hunch punch (everclear with fruit punch) 3 little cups and I blacked out and woke up between twonaked broads talkin about "you snore"
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I grabbed my @@$% with the quickness and TOOK OFF

Anyway, tonight I'm keepin it cheap again. 5-0 with some grapefruit juice and a splash of cranberry. Girly, but I can't even taste the poor excuse forvodka I'm drinking

Well after ODn on Svedka Vodka and watermelon Arizona on Tuesday, I am going to take it easy with New Amsterdam Gin and some Minute Maid Tropical punch....INTHE HOUSE

Thread is back?

Going to a local bar tonight for a few.

Tomorrow to Arlington for a big night. Last weekend before I go back to school.

Resting up this weekend and not drinking at all.

Next weekend I plan on being trashed in NYC Friday and Saturday night. I will be drinking anything and everything in sight.

Hit the bar last Friday. Homegirls was gettin me to try all kinda shots. Of wat i remember
laugh.gif
.. I had a vegas bomb, carbomb, 4 horseman, 5 other shots(forgot the name), andended it with 2 purple hooters...whew

No tellin wats in store for tonight!
pimp.gif

some tequila tonight.
i pefer my
pimp.gif
but it's been a whileee since i've been drunk.
so tonight i'ma get wasted, word to gucci mane.

These are on tonight...moving to a new place next month and am gonna stock up on my liquor supply.

and

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Who in here know about liquid cocaine shots?
I'll just post to you what I wrote in the other alcohol thread.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Strongest? Probably Liquid Cocaine at City Nights in San Francisco. This was when I had a super high alcohol tolerance, and so did most of my boys. Man, 2 shots of this, and you're done. My boy took 3, and he lost his rental car keys that night. We had to pack 8 people in a civic that night, one crazy night....

Edit: I know this drink has 151 in it for sure. The rest I forgot what was in it, and I don't want to remember.

That %*%+ is so nasty son
sick.gif

Drink was hella popular bout 3-4 yrs ago.

You right tho 2 shots and u get that extra lean in your step
laugh.gif

I believe its 151, Jager, and Goldschlager

Some girls from Philly put me onto Bacardi Dragonberry and Apple Juice in Miami...I usually drink Remy Martin 1738 straight or any Henney but thats one fruityliquor I will drink faithfully

I'm surprised NTers don't talk about red wine or white wine. Man, two bottles of some merlot or cabernet sauvignon to yourself will have you toe up.Ilike the buzz from red wine. You have a cool mellow buzz, kind of like
pimp.gif

Edit: I like my cognac on the rocks or straight up. But my boys put me on Hennessy with pineapple juice. Don't mix it. Take the shot first and then take asip of Dole's pineapple juice in those small cans. It's pretty good, considering I usually hate sweet stuff with my alcohol.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Who in here know about liquid cocaine shots?
I'll just post to you what I wrote in the other alcohol thread.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

FromThaTown wrote:

Strongest? Probably Liquid Cocaine at City Nights in San Francisco.
This was when I had a super high alcohol tolerance, and so did most of
my boys. Man, 2 shots of this, and you're done. My boy took 3, and he
lost his rental car keys that night. We had to pack 8 people in a civic
that night, one crazy night....

Edit: I know this drink has 151 in it for sure. The rest I forgot what was in it, and I don't want to remember.

That %*%+ is so nasty son
sick.gif

Drink was hella popular bout 3-4 yrs ago.

You right tho 2 shots and u get that extra lean in your step
laugh.gif

I believe its 151, Jager, and Goldschlager

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody know what's in a Black Superman though?

Back
Top Bottom