NT Fam, Free Prescription Glasses Today (-s&h)

I'm hoping this isn't some type of scam/ secret subscription like jamster ringtones. Like they send a new pair every six months and charge the card that's on file.

531244_3886107910224_1204701402_33704923_799359566_n.jpg

Just got mine in, These are perfect to play sports and the prescription is downright perfect 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ whoa, those are pretty nice.

would have love to have gotten those

Originally Posted by Raffy53

531244_3886107910224_1204701402_33704923_799359566_n.jpg

Just got mine in, These are perfect to play sports and the prescription is downright perfect 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Which ones are these? They look pretty close to designer frames.  Gonna order one. 

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

^ just put in any numbers and replace the lenses when you get them?

broke my glasses last night, came up on this thread just in time
laugh.gif
now i just gotta get my prescrip info

anyone try this?
and does the company check prescription with my optometrist? i use contacts and don't have glasses prescription

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Just got mine today. These are the Derek Cardigan 7004.

Those are nice. I hate how my Wayfarers tilt crazy on my face. How are these?

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

^what did they screw up on?
The prescription itself, looks like they may have confused my right and left eye lol. I guess i'm disappointed because I really wanted to like them 
ohwell.gif
did you send it back and they will fix it for free?
Sending the old ones back, paid shipping and used original box just covered label with my address. 

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

^ just put in any numbers and replace the lenses when you get them?

broke my glasses last night, came up on this thread just in time
laugh.gif
now i just gotta get my prescrip info

anyone try this?
and does the company check prescription with my optometrist? i use contacts and don't have glasses prescription

They dont check with anyone, but you need a prescription for glasses. You cant use a contact lens prescription for glasses or visa versa.

My dad ordered some weird titanium glasses which are really nice. I went to order a pair for myself earlier today and they were sold out.

Oh well....

I already have some black Ray-Bans, so I went tortoiseshell for the freebies.

I got them for the deal straight up with no coatings, and I realized that I needed at least the anti-glare. I called customer service and they took care of everything. I sent my frames in Saturday and the replacement ones came in today. I will be using this site again.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Helow

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Just got mine today. These are the Derek Cardigan 7004.

Those are nice. I hate how my Wayfarers tilt crazy on my face. How are these?

slept on this thread, were those free?
The glasses were free but had to pay $14.76 for shipping. Only takes 3 days to get them. My 2nd pair should come tomorrow.

Yea. It's $10 for each coating(there's 3) or you can get all 3 for $17.95, which I did.

The prescription itself, looks like they may have confused my right and left eye lol. I guess i'm disappointed because I really wanted to like them 
ohwell.gif
did you send it back and they will fix it for free?
Sending the old ones back, paid shipping and used original box just covered label with my address. 

so you had to pay shipping twice? they didnt offer free return shipping?

Make sure your PD is correct. I went with the default and screwed up. Processing the exchange now.

Back
Top Bottom