NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Well Fam im proud to say my single days are over. Im done beastin over irrelevant fish in the sea because im stickin with the one chick(of 6 years) thats always been down for me from the get go. PLUS on top of that, ya boy is going to be a FATHER
happy.gif
...haha I can only accept going raw.    But yea, shes been hinting engagement to me for awhile now, so i plan on proposing on valentines day. Seems like such a predictable date but hey whatever makes her happy.
So i was thinking of having a big dinner with family and friends, and popping the question infront of everyone, but due to everyones personal plans for Vday i dont think it will happen. My back up plan is to bring her to our "spot"..small lake, fountain, beautiful view of the city; and propose there, but wat im really asking you guys is for some other creative ideas to go about it. Thanks for the help guys...oh and pics..

I wrote some nasty things but that's your soon to be wiz....Man Congrats.

As for the advise...you're very on point with your "spot" idea. Buy some wine and flowers and the rest will play out.

Married life is the best!!!... Just ask her however and whenever you feel it's the right time.

It's going to mean soo much more if you do it when you feel it, instead of doing it on a specific date that you've thought up.

But CONGRATS!!!

Back
Top Bottom