NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

apfb0j.jpg

had to put on both statuses so albert and tony could see

Gator you stoopid LMFAO the NT part is GENIUS Id never woulda thought of that! At the rate she addin nizzas we all gone be that babys god father

Times like this, I wish I hadnt used my real name for NT.
nerd.gif

This thread can attest to what NT is capable of.

i have disheartening info

this thread was 15 pages over it is tony's he said he was joking smfh
15s4igp.jpg

Originally Posted by filly413

Gator you stoopid LMFAO the NT part is GENIUS Id never woulda thought of that! At the rate she addin nizzas we all gone be that babys god father

roll.gif
roll.gif

i got accepted as well, i looked at all her new friends and why do they all come across as nt'ers??

she live in dallas and she preggo, you know someone or alot of someones are gonna be hittin that raw all star weekend. i might have to hit her with "can i borrow you" or "can i hit it loser" and see where that gets me. im going to dallas for a few days this summer, i low key wanna see if i can smash. she'll probably have that big jumbo tummy by then so my kids could meet her soon to be kid.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

cliff notes from my perspective:

-OP(al) came in saying he was gana wife a 
devil.gif
bad chick and i mean bad by the 1st two pics 
devil.gif
 cuz he liked her and he got he dropped off in her.

- later on the 1st or second page some1(not al) exposed her as a possible jumpoff...and provided pics

- as the thread continued more pics came in and the JO possibility grew.

- OP reconsidered puttin that ring on her......later to come back and say or suggest he will marry her

- facebook profile and myspace has since been found 
devil.gif
 posting chicks status updates and more pics.

- the status updates and pics are now starting to suggest that the baby isnt even OP's 
laugh.gif

-with that said many think this is a troll or ISS member...

-at the moment #NT spies are goin in on ol' girls fbook 
roll.gif

my perspective *back to spying*
Props on the thread summary.
laugh.gif

I was wondering why this jumped so many pages.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow so much going on in this thread!!! I'm still trying to keep up..

Oh BTW, she's known around my city & is def a JO .. I'm in Dallas btw & the homies def smashed.. sucks for OP or the baby daddy or who ever the father is.. man I'm so confuse.. is it Al or Tony?!

Back
Top Bottom