NT Fam new custom Elite socks company launched iLL Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A clean white/black/red pair would make you a good profit. It could appeal to some people who wear Jordans and it's a basic color combo that can be worn with a lot.

Where's the NT discount? 
nerd.gif

It would put your socks over competitors on NT since most custom elite designers charge $34.99 as well.

Last edited:
The 20 pack of slightly different length socks I get from Elbow at the gas station >> *

Cant condone cats paying more than $3 for socks 

mean.gif

yall should prolly do something like this,

dipset is really big around these here parts, you could prolly get JR writers blessing and put his face on some grey tube socks for dirt cheap.
Hell rell too? good suggestion, thanks
i bet if you got hell rell to cosign and had this pic..

hell-rell.jpg

and had "bang bang" somewhere on it with da dip logo im sure you would have more then a few cats trying to cop.

to hell with this socks fad.

nothing against long socks, just ones with these dumb *** designs on them.

$40 for a pair of damn socks. out your god damn mind.

Last edited:
to hell with this socks fad.

nothing against long socks, just ones with these dumb *** designs on them.

$40 for a pair of damn socks. out your god damn mind.
da reason these random brands pushing socks is da same reason footlocker always harasses you to buy

some with some sneaker cleaner when you cop kicks = profit margins.

they buy socks and such a low rate and sell em for so high, that da profit alot more off each sale.

Them ***** hot. Gotta match my kicks wit my socks or sometime I'll go crazy and wear one that don't match at all.

Those are a little less than I'm willing to spend though. Make em $50 and I'll by one to rock and one to stock of each. They're just too ILL.
this. $35 socks scream poverty to me. I spend 50 bucks on my socks regularly; wouldn't have it any other way

I never got the hype over these funky *** socks. I keep it simple with black or white socks.

Keep doing what you doing OP. :pimp:

i bet if you got hell rell to cosign and had this pic..

hell-rell.jpg

and had "bang bang" somewhere on it with da dip logo im sure you would have more then a few cats trying to cop.

i got the hell rell / jr writer connect

lets make that collabo happen

da reason these random brands pushing socks is da same reason footlocker always harasses you to buy

some with some sneaker cleaner when you cop kicks = profit margins.

they buy socks and such a low rate and sell em for so high, that da profit alot more off each sale.

Exactly from a business standpoint this is a VERY good idea... it's alot easier than camping out for days for a 100-150 flip.

I like em but im not into paying big money for socks but homie is gonna eat off of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom