NT Fam new custom Elite socks company launched iLL Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh not really a fan but goodluck on the hustle. Im good with just all black Nike socks 6 for 20$, never will i pay 40$ for 1 pair of socks, i aint bout that life nor do i need to match my kicks. Just my opinion 

Who would want Hell Rell's face on their socks though? My bare foot is more attractive than that man's face. I'm a huge Dipset fan, but c'mon, Rell a real ugly dude
laugh.gif

Exactly from a business standpoint this is a VERY good idea... it's alot easier than camping out for days for a 100-150 flip.

I like em but im not into paying big money for socks but homie is gonna eat off of this

THANK YOU! finally someone gets it...

My question is why are all these companies printing on Nike Elite socks? Why is none printing on regular thick white sox and making it 100% unique? Will no other socks take the ink? And don't hit me with how comfortable Elites are cuz that's not even the reason kids are buying these.

where you from?

everybody f'd with hell rell, he was one of the more popular dips

i wouldn't wear socks with his face on them though, or anyone's face actually

The dipset pecking order went

Cam
Elz
Jim
J.R
Hell Rell

out of the starters he was the least favorite and personally i think 40 was better than him too & S.A.S

My question is why are all these companies printing on Nike Elite socks? Why is none printing on regular thick white sox and making it 100% unique? Will no other socks take the ink? And don't hit me with how comfortable Elites are cuz that's not even the reason kids are buying these.

Because kids want the nike sign... and i guess the subtle boxes on em mixed with the quality makes a difference. I mean sure you can but regular white socks and do it but after one or two wears they will be DONE.

and alot is to be said about kids rocking high priced accessories... i mean been trill is charging $75 for SHOELACES and they are selling out :stoneface:

Last edited:
alrite NT, I got a promo code for you, use: niketalk at checkout, save 10% till 12-31-13 let me know if you got any questions!

I don't eem wear socks anymore...

open toe chancletas (word to jay-z) or a pair of espadrilles from H&M :pimp:

Last edited:
Are the regular elites worth $10? 

Eastbay has a 3 for $30 deal 

Last edited:
Lmao. I'd cop and only rock with nike sandals.

haha that would be a fresh look :nthat:

On the real, Im all for some crazy asss looking socks, but the price point for elites is too silly. Sock aint nothin but a cotton sleeve between foot and shoe

haha that would be a fresh look :nthat:

On the real, Im all for some crazy asss looking socks, but the price point for elites is too silly. Sock aint nothin but a cotton sleeve between foot and shoe

sure, but a shirt ain't nothing but some cotton, a shoe aint nothing but some fabric and plastic...there's a market for it, but thanks for that bang bang photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom