NT Fam, what’s the Hardest Physical Activity you have ever done?

Mission Peak in Fremont at night.

Scariest part were that there were bulls grazing on the trail. Thought those guys were gonna charge me and kill me :lol:

-20 rep breathing squats. I did an 8 week cycle and by week 8 my legs were in shambles. I remember the last time I did them my legs felt like two jello mold that someone just tapped. It took me forever to finish the set and when i walked out the rack, catch me telling my homey that was light work like.....

vl_u_m.gif

-Another time my stupid *** decided to do a triathlon, why, who the hell knows. That summer I was spending most of my time in Lucia, so I was training for it down there. It was cool because I had access to the ocean to swim, and I could run on the beach. The problem was cycling, because road are so trash in the northern part of the island, and traffic was so bad, I would drive to the southern part to ride my bike. This was cool until one day I had watched a stage of the Tour de France had the bright idea to ride my bike up on of Lucia's many mountains. And the bottom on that joint I was flying, dancing on my pedals like I was Alberto Contador or a juiced Lance Armstrong. Then I ran I to a problem I didn't account for. Driving in cars made me foget that the gradient on Lucia's mountains kick up viciously like hald way up. So when this happen, my *** was in the lowest gear fighting for my life to turn the pedals over. If someone look at me from a distance it looked like I was just standing still. People walking up the road were blowing pass me. Another thing I forgot is that attitude makes the air thin so I was breathing hard as hell, I was gasping for the slightest bit of air. To this day I still don't know how I made it to the top because I low key blacked out. Did ride up, did i get offoand walk, I have no clue. AlI remember is being at the top, half passed out under a guava tree and my dad looking over me asking me if I was alive, and if so I needed to get out the front yard of the house I was laying in front of.

Me at the bottom of the climb....

tumblr_np3j10ODOS1urkx2so1_400.gif

Me at the top of the climb.....
b70qq6bz9mh54dgb26qw.jpg

Watched that Kostazu fight live :lol:

Zab was never the same after that fight

Anyways, most physically challenging for
Me was summitting the south sister. Hiked a full day, camped at the base, then climbed to the summit at dawn. Glaciers are pretty god damn cool up close

Mission Peak in Fremont at night.

Scariest part were that there were bulls grazing on the trail. Thought those guys were gonna charge me and kill me :lol:
I remember when we went. Coyotes kept following us because some dumb****s ahead of us were dumbing food.

Cousin got jumped by 6-8 Asian crips in HS. Stepped up and went heads with all them for bout 3 min. Still stood. Both of us

Climbed a volcano for about 8 hours through jungle terrain....was sore for 2 weeks....yours looks a lot harder though

Sparring. When you first start it's ****ing awful.

First time I ever sparred I was getting touched up by a 50 year old.

Arms were so heavy and I was so physically tired that getting hit in the face didn't even hurt compared to the pure exhaustion :lol:

Got through 2/3 of a CrossFit workout and went home a puked. Felt like **** for hours. Never again.

Running and making times for basketball in high school. That track was black and that heat bouncing off was ungodly :smh: If ya didn't make your time you had to run it again until you made it :smh:
I laugh with my friends till this day because some of them still owe coach time for not making their 2 mile times :lol:

I used to work in the FedEx Hub, job is pretty demanding depending on what are your in. I always landed in a area that was physically demanding and was exposed to the elements. Glad I'm done with that type of work.

8 mile mountain biking trail. harder than any leg day I ever had.

High School football practice, pre-snowflake era ...

We were dragging one Saturday after a Friday night win cuz all of us went out to party ... The coach scheduled a Sunday 4-a-day practice and sent us home ...

I literally thought I was going to die ... We ran 30 minutes of gassers at the end of each 2 hour session ... We finished at about 8 p.m. and many of us just fell asleep on the field ... I woke up to my phone ringing cuz my mom didnt hear from me by about 11 and had called the cops ...

I once had to stand in near freezing rain, gaurding the gate of a movie set, in the middle of a forrest, totally dolo, for about 7 hours.
Which wouldnt have been too bad, had i not spent the previous 8 hours peeling hundreds of sheets of soaked plywood out of muddy grass.
Bruh, i was soaked and shivering 5 mins in to what ended up being a 16 hr day.
It never let up

Shoveling snow for 3 days straight in college really ****ing sucked.

Anytime i run over 5 miles (trail or road) ****ing sucks as well, but i actually do enjoy it too in a sick way. :lol: Have done about 5 miles of the south kaibab trail at Grand Canyon and that was pretty tough going up. Planning on going back and doing north to south rim next year and i know that will be tough too. Would like to get out to Colorado and get on top of some mountains in the next year or two as well.

2 years ago it snowed the whole day in NJ where im at... we got like 25 inches of snow smh... i was shoveling almost the whole day... shoveled the whole driveway for 6 hours total but did it 3 times for 2 hours... and it was cold AF outside and snowing so i was tired, cold and getting wet

Back
Top Bottom