NT Fam, what’s the Hardest Physical Activity you have ever done?

Shoveling snow for 3 days straight in college really ****ing sucked.

Anytime i run over 5 miles (trail or road) ****ing sucks as well, but i actually do enjoy it too in a sick way. :lol: Have done about 5 miles of the south kaibab trail at Grand Canyon and that was pretty tough going up. Planning on going back and doing north to south rim next year and i know that will be tough too. Would like to get out to Colorado and get on top of some mountains in the next year or two as well.

That's dope. I actually was planning to do a Grand Canyon Rim to Rim hike also. You have to get the permits and camping permissions like 6 months in advance I heard.

That's definitely on my list for 2019.

That's dope. I actually was planning to do a Grand Canyon Rim to Rim hike also. You have to get the permits and camping permissions like 6 months in advance I heard.

That's definitely on my list for 2019.
Yeah, there are also guides which i will prob use. They get all the permits, packs, etc for you. Coming from the east its hard to fly out west with a lot of gear, and i like the peace of mind of having someone else do the planning for an unfamiliar location.

https://www.wildlandtrekking.com

Salute jordman23 jordman23 for sharing his adventure. Very interesting.

I was a HS and collegiate track athlete for almost 8 years.

Dealing with knee injuries and running with it competitively wasn't easy. Gave up the sport years ago, but definitely not #washed cause i still play basketball on a regular basis and that's not easy when i use it as an outlet to keep my personal competitive drive going.

Back
Top Bottom