NT Feedback...Shot a new Music Video

Hey NT fambs,

So a while back (a couple years ago at least) I had posted a couple music videos my brother and I had worked on and got some honest feedback from the NT community that we genuinely appreciated. We've never been the ones to guerrilla-market videos just for views and likes, and have truly looked to get raw and truthful feedback from opinions we think matter... cause on the whole, a single genuine compliment feels just as good, if not better than seeing a video get 1,000 views.

In the last couple years, I've seen myself get away from video production, but my brother has had his foot on the gas from day one. He recently produced this video with his team and the artist, (all essentially his best friends) on a $1,000 budget (ie. studio rental for the day, props, models), and I think it's his best work yet.

As always, both he and I appreciate any and all of the NT fambs that takes the time to give this video a look and if you so choose, drop a line for your thoughts (good, bad, cheap, whatever you see really).

Thank you in advance NT, :nthat:

Good especially for the budget. I only suggest having a shot or two where he interacts with someone or something in the video. Seems like things are happening around him but he isn't interested in his surroundings if that makes any sense.

Not into this type of music but I thought the execution for the video was done really well. The opening shot is pretty cool. I think you should drop the credits at the beginning and just start us off with that shot.

Last edited:
Appreciate the responses fellas. This was really the first time the team had an actual budget to work with, so prop installations may not have had an experienced touch (ie. got constructive criticism on the light wires being a sloppy look, and now thats all we see :lol:) and the and interaction with said props was very much instinctual.

Back
Top Bottom