NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you can't keep your girl wet either?
yeah. I dunno. After a long while, there's usually some dryness. But homey is sayin it goes sandy after 15 minutes. Thats not that long of a time. Usually it happens that quick if she loses interest or gets distracted by something.

And then he just stops? No complaints from her?
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

For me my number one goal is to satisfy, and I'm not trying to say that to be sappy or somethin. But, really when my woman is satisfied and I can hear it, nothing is more blissful and satisfying to me. Come on some of you guys have to agree with that, girl screaming your name.
pimp.gif
I know my strokes so I switch it up to keep that stamina until she pops, and it always feels good physically to me just even better when she is pleasured.
#POW! That's what its all about when she gets hers I get mine. I'm no sex guru but I know what a woman likes. And to stay on topic,it's usually two 25 minute rounds with plenty of orgasms to go around. If we
pimp.gif
it's a little longer but nothing too excessive.

BlackSheep08 wrote:
PleasurePhD wrote:
For me my number one goal is to satisfy, and I'm not trying to say that to be sappy or somethin. But, really when my woman is satisfied and I can hear it, nothing is more blissful and satisfying to me. Come on some of you guys have to agree with that, girl screaming your name.
pimp.gif
I know my strokes so I switch it up to keep that stamina until she pops, and it always feels good physically to me just even better when she is pleasured.

#POW! That's what its all about when she gets hers I get mine. I'm no sex guru but I know what a woman likes. And to stay on topic, it's usually two 25 minute rounds with plenty of orgasms to go around. If we
pimp.gif
it's a little longer but nothing too excessive.

LOL u feel me? I don't really put a time limit on it cause it has varied before, but I would say around 30-45 mins with both of us climaxing. It has variedanywhere between 10mins to 1hr though.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Ladies if you can't finish let him go down on you first for a little bit then get on top, that always seems to work.

I usually pass on this....Most dudes fail @ it so I let it fall off my radar screen
Much rather focus on him, then feel like I'm being attacked by some ol' sea bass.

when the boyfriend and i started dating, he'd last for HOURS. it ***$*!% killed me. got me bored quickkk. but now, he's down to 30-45 mins.

to whoever mentioned if girls like it when you just stick it in while they're sleeping? boyfriend does it and i frikken LOOOOVE it. he'll play with mefirst and then he'll stick it in. haha. happens everytime he sleeps over.

another thing.. i guess i'm one of the very lucky ones because i can get off on just penetration alone. so foreplay isn't a must, but i prefer givingthan receiving =)

I have sex to bust a nut...not lose weight...give me a good 15-20 mins per round,.....Im genuine with the tongue though
pimp.gif

studies show that like 1/3 males suffer from some form of sexual dysfunction, I think we need to play a game of duck, duck, goose in here
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the lack of female participation

Originally Posted by hell0o

when the boyfriend and i started dating, he'd last for HOURS. it ***$*!% killed me. got me bored quickkk. but now, he's down to 30-45 mins.

to whoever mentioned if girls like it when you just stick it in while they're sleeping? boyfriend does it and i frikken LOOOOVE it. he'll play with me first and then he'll stick it in. haha. happens everytime he sleeps over.

another thing.. i guess i'm one of the very lucky ones because i can get off on just penetration alone. so foreplay isn't a must, but i prefer giving than receiving =)
engagement-ring.jpg

They call me Superman, I'm here to rescue you.

Originally Posted by hell0o

to whoever mentioned if girls like it when you just stick it in while they're sleeping? boyfriend does it and i frikken LOOOOVE it. he'll play with me first and then he'll stick it in. haha. happens everytime he sleeps over.

another thing.. i guess i'm one of the very lucky ones because i can get off on just penetration alone. so foreplay isn't a must, but i prefer giving than receiving =)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Ladies if you can't finish let him go down on you first for a little bit then get on top, that always seems to work.

I usually pass on this....Most dudes fail @ it so I let it fall off my radar screen
Much rather focus on him, then feel like I'm being attacked by some ol' sea bass.

2qmp4aw.jpg

so girls like getting it while there sleeping huh? what about sticking it in your mouth while your sleep?

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

so girls like getting it while there sleeping huh? what about sticking it in your mouth while your sleep?
Sometimes you breathing through your mouth while you sleep. I think that's where the "element of surprise" turns into trying to offsomebody.

Sometimes you breathing through your mouth while you sleep. I think that's where the "element of surprise" turns into trying to off somebody.
I can see it now:

Man arrested for trying to suffocate his wife with his penis while sheslept
The man now being charged with attempted murder, facing up to 25 years in prison stated "I did it for thelulz"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Sometimes you breathing through your mouth while you sleep. I think that's where the "element of surprise" turns into trying to off somebody.
I can see it now:

Man arrested for trying to suffocate his wife with his penis while she slept
The man now being charged with attempted murder, facing up to 25 years in prison stated "I did it for the lulz"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom