NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

so girls like getting it while there sleeping huh? what about sticking it in your mouth while your sleep?
Sometimes you breathing through your mouth while you sleep. I think that's where the "element of surprise" turns into trying to off somebody.

What if i just gently rested it on her forehead? Like a bird landing on a shoulder.

Originally Posted by Club29

so girls like getting it while there sleeping huh? what about sticking it in your mouth while your sleep?
Sometimes you breathing through your mouth while you sleep. I think that's where the "element of surprise" turns into trying to off somebody.

What if i just gently rested it on her forehead? Like a bird landing on a shoulder.

Yo realtalk, y'all some fools..."rested it on her forehead"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ the fact that I've been in that situation one too many times
laugh.gif
Had me wondering just like the question

What if I just.....

Yall ******ed.
Ziks scenario reminds me of that thread where the Jamaican
Dude broke into his ex or some broads crib and ejaculated on
Her and bounced.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

DDeniro = NT's official smu.t/bustdown

Stop messin with hoodrats and you won't last 30 minutes/round

Get with a chick who's been with 1-3 guys and you'll be done in 10 mins tops, regardless of who you are

Or maybe you just can't last...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

DDeniro = NT's official smu.t/bustdown

Stop messin with hoodrats and you won't last 30 minutes/round

Get with a chick who's been with 1-3 guys and you'll be done in 10 mins tops, regardless of who you are

Or maybe you just can't last...

Yeah Memph, thats what it sounds like...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow
laugh.gif

Quickies =5-8 minutes
Normal sessions = 15-25 minutes
Making a good first impression = 45- 50 minutes
Drunk sessions = till you pass out (1- 60 minutes)

Back
Top Bottom