NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

truth be told---it's not time, it's how many times I.....ya know. I mean, that takes a lot out of me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So after the 2nd, 3rd, sometimes 4thtime, I'm tired and I wanna sleep/rest.

I'm good for about an hour, then I'm ready to hang it up. Now, if I don't get "mine"....then, it needs to go as long as it needs to go inorder for me to arrive.

Dudes in here talkin multiple hours now
smh.gif
You can't eat the coochie for 3 hours and smash for only 3 minutes then try to average your time, talkin boutyou smash for an hour and a half gthoh ya'll ain't slick!

i've had good sex that lasted 2mins and we both reached
eek.gif
climaxes...in our officeparking lot.

and i've had sex with my girlfriend for 3hours one time and it's all she talks about to her friends almost a year later.

it's a question of relativity and timing.

the secret is "the right person" and genuinely enjoying the time you share...rather than the "macho" approach to get knotches

on your belt and bragging rights..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Give me 20 mins and im good. Not includin foreplay. Thats enough to switch positioms atleast twice

Second round is longer tho. Always smash twice. First round's for me, second's for her

this ^

I remember last time this was posted the average was 20 minutes
grin.gif

That's a good average but I go longer if I have nothing better to do.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i used to last 2 minutes but now im at around 24(including dome and penetration)

mygrls are all virgins or very tight, also dome with braces > dome without

theres mad variables
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is BS to the millionth degree.

So now that a few of XX's have shown up, what's really good with an answer over here...

SuperAntigen wrote:

Actually, I've got another question for the NT ladies...

How do you feel about been sexed while you asleep. Like if your man just spread you apart and started putting in work while you were asleep/half asleep, would you be cool with it? Or must you be entirely conscious in order for anything to go down...?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

eek.gif
climaxes...in our office parking lot.

and i've had sex with my girlfriend for 3hours one time and it's all she talks about to her friends almost a year later.

the secret is "the right person" and genuinely enjoying the time you share...rather than the "macho" approach to get knotches

pimp.gif

3 hours straight?

My boyfriend would have to get off me at that point; sex wouldn't even feel good anymore if we were going at it for that long.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

So now that a few of XX's have shown up, what's really good with an answer over here...

SuperAntigen wrote:

How do you feel about been sexed while you asleep. Like if your man just spread you apart and started putting in work while you were asleep/half asleep, would you be cool with it? Or must you be entirely conscious in order for anything to go down...?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I don't see why a girl would have a problem with it.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

SuperAntigen wrote:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I don't see why a girl would have a problem with it.

are you disappointed at your performace in the belmont stakes

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by Kakashi

eek.gif
climaxes...in our office parking lot.

pimp.gif

3 hours straight?

My boyfriend would have to get off me at that point; sex wouldn't even feel good anymore if we were going at it for that long.
smh.gif
young nt'ers...

they're a difference between hardcore fast sex and making love...and there are occasions when time slips away because of how good it is.

i hadn't seen her in four-months because of school...so i had four-months to make up for.

it isn't an everyday event. but once in a while it happens.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i used to last 2 minutes but now im at around 24(including dome and penetration)

mygrls are all virgins or very tight, also dome with braces > dome without

theres mad variables
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is BS to the millionth degree.

If I combined all of TheSouthside's post and put them on paper, I would have best selling book
roll.gif

i couldnt last 1 hr if i tried
laugh.gif

1st round 15 mins tops, that first nut has a mind of its own

2nd round, i come out swinging 30-35 mins then im done, if she wants to keep going she needs to find another dude

laugh.gif
comedy...

it all depends on how its goin down, I have never timed myself, the last thing I am worried about is the time left on the clock. And for me i gotta make myfirst round last, thats when I am really feelin it and I am in the 'zone'...
grin.gif
yall know what im sayin.
After my first intense orgasm it is just a waste of both our time, sittin there just strokin with no emotion/excitement and ****.

Kegels are a mans best friend tho.

Back
Top Bottom