NT Gardeners Thread

Grew some cherimoyas this year but not ripe yet.
62B43190-2BF8-4BA7-AD7D-FE34179DF024.jpeg

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford

I can go into more detail later but I would suggest growing herbs in pots/buckets, etc. I wouldn't grow them in a raised garden bed because they grow wild.

Start your seeds inside in a Solo Cup or something along those lines. It is too cold outside to put them outside.

You can learn so much from YouTube, my favorite channels are.

The first thing to learn about is soil. Without a solid base, you are just going to be wasting your time.

Start here. (Ask me anything)

I want to utilize this structure in the backyard to grown herbs, hanging on the lattice. It gets noon/afternoon sun. Think it’s doable?
41F6AA74-09E8-4D3B-A33B-C5E401C61D85.jpeg

Yea man. cs02132 cs02132

I STILL have some jalapenos in the freezer and we are here in March. It was a GOOD pepper season last year and I know I gave away at least 30+ peppers.

THis was from about 3 plants that were given to me.

anyone have experience with used-coffee grounds as fertilizer?

i've been brewing about 40-45 grams of coffee beans a day for the past 10+ years and then just disposing of the grounds in the trash. realized I could've been using it in the garden as compost all this time

You’ll just want to give them a rinse if you’re using them for something other than this list. Or you’ll want to add brown compost material if you’re using it for a more neutral compost. One other thing to be careful on is the grounds getting moldy if you leave it sit at room temp for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom