NT Gentlemen Vol. Help me smash

First of all i know the rule... and i guarantee ya'll ill come through with pics afterwards.

So last night i needed some detergent for the laundry and decided to ask the neighbor upstairs..

shes a dimepiece
devil.gif
, has seen me around once in a while, and had noproblem letting me borrow some

so i just returned from the gym in my retro jordan 89 flight suit after a good workout (keep in mind its ~10:30pm PST) and as a gesture of appreciation goupstairs to let her know that she i left some fabric softener sheets in the laundry room and she can feel free to use some...

conversation went pretty much like this:

*as she opened the door i smelled the good ole mary j odor (i've never burned with her before)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

me:hey marci just wanted to say thank you for the detergent last night and let ya know i left some fabric sheets in the laundry room

her:wow:h thanks, i was just about to shower, what are you doing

me:just got back from the gym and about to make dinner, (then promptly) told her it smelled goooood (gave her that smile)
pimp.gif

and i since i barely knew her i might stop by...

how should i interpret this and handle this situation...? (my first instinct is to leave her hanging so it ain't that easy... but my inner playa self saysto roll upstairs with some dro to spark anotha)

and for all ya'll YNS responses, please save it... if ya can help a fella out i will come through with the juice

*keep in mind i'm a friendly dude so i've introduced myself before to her and her acquaintainces everytime i'veran into her
*conversation lasted no more than 2 mins tops
*i know girl was baked...
pimp.gif

Thanks NT.

Woah, bro. We get pics BEFORE you get advice. You cannot wave pics in front of our face and tempt us with the "possibility" of pics.
Get your mind right.

Nothin to lose fam.....Other than respect from your fellow NTers if we don't get the pics

shoulda said man i was just bout to shower tio lemme jump in with you or ill be back with the greenery

Just hit her up and try to come through/get her in your place...if she says yes you're in

Make dinner.. oops.. look who made too much and needs an extra person to eat it.

invite her, feed her, then smoke her out if shes into that if not just watch some ray J with her.. make me proud

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by encore2007

If you got some
pimp.gif
go upstairs and ask her if she was still blowin.

If she isn't say some other time and get her #

If we don't get pix we will find u
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, my advice would be good cause i'm good with these situations but in order to get that advice I need to see what im working with
nerd.gif

update:

just went upstairs

asked her if she was down for a bowl, shorty said she was on the phone and would come downstairs to get me in 10 mins..

i told her my roommate was in, and she tells me she gets out of class tomorrow @ 3 and would probably stop by..

im reading it like she didn't feel comfortable to let me in, and i got class tomorrow at 3...

bout to burn one for NT, some straight GDP from the northwest. will keep yall posted

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

update:

just went upstairs

asked her if she was down for a bowl, shorty said she was on the phone and would come downstairs to get me in 10 mins..

i told her my roommate was in, and she tells me she gets out of class tomorrow @ 3 and would probably stop by..

im reading it like she didn't feel comfortable to let me in, and i got class tomorrow at 3...

bout to burn one for NT, some straight GDP from the northwest. will keep yall posted
She making excuses...you might of lost, son
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom