NT girls in skinny jeans PYP.. vol. Hazeleyed Honey's idea

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

[h3][/h3]
NT girls in skinny jeans PYP..
14xf1h5.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BoilerUp1987

so, i made a skinny jean appreciation thread the other day and got all these NT girls talkin bout how they love their skinny jeans
smile.gif
as well as their leggings
smile.gif
so, NT girls, show us what you got
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

THAT RIGHT?!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by BoilerUp1987

so, i made a skinny jean appreciation thread the other day and got all these NT girls talkin bout how they love their skinny jeans
smile.gif
as well as their leggings
smile.gif
so, NT girls, show us what you got
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

THAT RIGHT?!

YEAH< IS THAT RIGHT!? LINK!? CAUSE I DONT CALL SUCH A THREAD!

Helllz nooo...This was not my idea.

I was making a comment in that thread how the guys were all asking us girls to post pics of us in our skinny jeans. So, then I made a comment saying how it isslick that they were trying to make it into a "NT Girls in Skinny Jeans PYP". Basically, I was enunciating that they were going to fail at thatobjective just like this thread will.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I was making a comment in that thread how the guys were all asking us girls to post pics of us in our skinny jeans. So, then I made a comment saying how it is slick that they were trying to make it into a "NT Girls in Skinny Jeans PYP". Basically, I was enunciating that they were going to fail at that objective just like this thread will.
laugh.gif

OP commit that

roll.gif
at the random pics

shortdoowop right, her butt hole is leaking
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I was making a comment in that thread how the guys were all asking us girls to post pics of us in our skinny jeans. So, then I made a comment saying how it is slick that they were trying to make it into a "NT Girls in Skinny Jeans PYP". Basically, I was enunciating that they were going to fail at that objective just like this thread will.
booooo.. way to not play along
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

here is the link for the appreciation thread... http://niketalk.com/topic/155863?page=1

Back
Top Bottom