NT - Have Fun with Photoshopping my dude in this picture Vol -....The flood gates are Open

Son is taking the L train out of NT

He got that Rick Ross, Yung Berg-#*% type aura right now

The girls name is Jessica Dey here is her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/a...24490121&ref=profile

Networks: Alpharetta High School '08
UGA '12
With 1513 friends someone from here has to be her friend or in her network some how
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ha, that's funny because the guy I crossed is a D1 soccer player at Providence. Look him up.

Second, I hold a few records at my high school for basketball, so come see me on the court if you really wish. I am not trying to even sound conceited orarrogant.

Third, I was offered a walk on at Georgia State, but I'm leaving in the Fall so that was a no go.

Trust me, Nate's reason for getting crossed was the shoes too. Guess he didn't have ankle insurance
smile.gif

Ha, and her name is not Jessica Dey, not even frontin.

Good try, Detective. Girl is in Italy for the summer anyway, and I meant to say grade school, my bad.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Ha, that's funny because the guy I crossed is a D1 soccer player at Providence. Look him up.

Second, I hold a few records at my high school for basketball, so come see me on the court if you really wish. I am not trying to even sound conceited or arrogant.

Third, I was offered a walk on at Georgia State, but I'm leaving in the Fall so that was a no go.

Trust me, Nate's reason for getting crossed was the shoes too. Guess he didn't have ankle insurance
smile.gif

Second, I hold a few records at my high school for basketball, so come see me on the court if you really wish. I am not trying to even sound conceited or arrogant.

smile.gif
Yeah man, I was in a situation just like this. Kim K. was gonna give me dome, but it was a no go. Had to get to McDonald's to cash in onthat 2 Bigmac meal.

JKickz1334 wrote:

Proof or
ducktales.jpg

Soccer player usually means pretty good footwork and balance....and my main point was he was and is an athlete and not a scrub. He played ball in high schoolas well.

Do I really need to photocopy the record book from my high school?

I mean I will, but knowing yall it will just make me look like even more "desperate" for attention.

If anyone in Atlanta wants to play ball, let me know.

I mean I got a picture of myself, Chris Allen ( MSU SG) Lance Storrs ( Georgia Tech SG) and Cameron Heyward ( Ohio State Lineman, used to play AAU ball withus). We all played on the same AAU team when we were 12-15 years old....no joke. I got pics, ha.

Well if shes not Jessical Dey the picture you originally posted she put up online.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smile.gif
Yeah man, I was in a situation just like this. Kim K. was gonna give me dome, but it was a no go. Had to get to McDonald's to cash in on that 2 Bigmac meal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I could make a thread asking about the weather and get hated.....shhheeeeeeshh.

Only gotten one PS so far too.....FTL

Damn, I could make a thread asking about the weather and get hated.....shhheeeeeeshh.

Only gotten one PS so far too.....FTL
haha FYL.

but real talk, you lame.

laugh.gif
Thread backfire.
But seriously OP just stop posting you gonna keep getting clowned on

Back
Top Bottom