NT, have you ever felt like your life was over?

when on my way to a booty call
i got hemmed up by 4 dudes with a gun
and they robbed me
and tried to take me into a deserted spot of e14th st
here in oakland

when i got stabbed up during a fight
and i lost a bunch of blood
and lost feeling in my right leg

when i was 14
came home from the grocery store
bout to make a root beer float
and my mom is on the phone
my first bm had called and told my mom
she was pregnant
before i could tell her
You had a kid at 14?

Yeah I guess I never felt like my life was over.

Just like “this is gonna suck for a while”

I’ve been held up a few times too. I didn’t have time to think if my life was gonna be over.
Same here, though I never felt like they were going to shoot me. I just felt confusion and anger most of the time. But now that I think about it, death could have been easily possible.

when on my way to a booty call
i got hemmed up by 4 dudes with a gun
and they robbed me
and tried to take me into a deserted spot of e14th st
here in oakland

when i got stabbed up during a fight
and i lost a bunch of blood
and lost feeling in my right leg

when i was 14
came home from the grocery store
bout to make a root beer float
and my mom is on the phone
my first bm had called and told my mom
she was pregnant
before i could tell her
Damn, what part of Oakland did you grow up in?

I felt like I had a lot more issues in Oakland compared to Richmond.

Closest I've had to that feeling is during a car accident I was in back in HS. Other than that, I've lived a privileged enough life to not have faced that feeling

Same here, though I never felt like they were going to shoot me. I just felt confusion and anger most of the time. But now that I think about it, death could have been easily possible.
NAH
not in my case
they already ran my pockets
and snatched my back pack
they was still tryna take me to this abandoned spot
i looked down the barrel of that gun
they was gonna either kill me
run up in my booty or both

Damn, what part of Oakland did you grow up in?

I felt like I had a lot more issues in Oakland compared to Richmond.
i was born and raised in hunters point in sf
and lived in oakland since around 17
in oakland ive lived in the east
the 90's mainly

shieeettttt like clay davis. life is precious and SHORT. the bad is ok as long as the good is cherished.

suicide is weak

Pretty much. I was just pissed off after. Dude got his though. He was one of those dudes who robbed EVERYONE. Like Debo but you aren’t scared of him unless he has a gun becasue he’s 100 pounds.

Saw him working at a grocery store a few years back. Just pointed at him and laughed.

He used to rob people then people just started stomping him out on sight. :lol:

shieeettttt like clay davis. life is precious and SHORT. the bad is ok as long as the good is cherished.

suicide is weak
I could never do it given my own personal experience with depression, but I've been at some pretty low spots mentally and I really didn't have control over it. I can see how these things could vary from person to person and how it could become unbearable.

It's easy to say "life is a gift" and talk about severe mental illness as "weakness," but it just shows that you haven't been to the point where your mind convinced you there was no future for you other than continued sadness/emptiness.

Just be thankful you've never reached that point and acknowledge your ignorance.

No but I'm at a time of change...

-mom is sick (cancer )
-oldest daughter got her period (she's 11)
-almost got fired last year for cursing out my Co worker, but got moved to a better location.
-got into bitcoin in Dec 2017 (lol)
-life long knicks fan

Just feeling like so much is going that's out of my control and it's causing me to be stagnant in what I can control...

Feels weird

All them war stories , I got a few but seriously never been scared of dying except getting shot in the head... probably the worst way to go...

As far as snitchin goes, Ill probably go down with the ship if I'm jammed up..**** I got njp'd in the military and had my rank taken from me cause I didn't want to snitch...

dude who I didn't snitch on had 2 strikes and would've gotten a dishonorable discharge. He owes me his life , literally....

I took my 60 and 60 like a G...lol

i was born and raised in hunters point in sf
and lived in oakland since around 17
in oakland ive lived in the east
the 90's mainly
Damn HP, I'm right next to Bay View and it's not too bad anymore, just hella homeless like everywhere else. But HP still feels the same.

Days are shorter, nights are colder
Feeling like life is over, these snakes strike like a cobra
The world's hot my son got not
Evidently, it's elementary, they want us all gone eventually

Alhamdulillah!

Been through some things that sometimes I'm surprised I'm still here. Feel like I'm on borrowed time sometimes that's why I just enjoy and make the best out of everyday.

Alhumduillah frfr!

Back
Top Bottom