NT HEADS WHOS BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS------CHECK IN

Quote:
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Half size smaller so I got church socks on...

AIM: paddenanfernee EMAIL: paddenanfernee@aol.com

present. Was under Caution187 for ezboard in like 98, before I came to NT and changed my name to xCautioNx. Never really been out there in the limelight on NT but I have been here for a longgggggg time.

Quote:

Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

yhea
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

here
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

I was here back in about 2000-2001 (cant remember exactly) got in a little trouble over the years but i'm back now. Can't even remember what my username was. But i do remember when my mans CLO456 got kicked out (banned) from some cat named Ceddie or Ced or somethin like that. I dont see that cat name on here anymore tho.
Shawn Touch​
TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I DONT NEED NOBODY'S RESPECT​

i was banned... but yes... 2001 was my first year... in july... you can look up my old profile... i'd rather not say the name (lolol)...
Team DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member No. I STARTED THIS...
Since July 19, 2001​

Grand T
Total Posts :: 197
never was a big poster, the forom nowdays is also hugh with much more users then in past, buy it's still the best.

Member since 2000. When I first signed up for NT I was in my last year of law school, now I am going into my fifth year as a practicing lawyer. Crazy how time flies.

Been here too long. Some of these usernames take me back, nice to see y'all still around.

Back
Top Bottom