NT help a brother out.

if your smart you wont get in trouble. give them a call and say that person does not live here and i dont know who that is.

if your smart you wont get in trouble. give them a call and say that person does not live here and i dont know who that is.

You really turned something simple into something stupid. You might as well ride that lie til the wheels fall off.

You really turned something simple into something stupid. You might as well ride that lie til the wheels fall off.

out of curiosity.. what name did you write down on the ticket?.. was it something clever, ie: Harry Cawk?
seriously though, even if you did write down a fake address, the authorities would've gotten you through your friends if they really wanted..

out of curiosity.. what name did you write down on the ticket?.. was it something clever, ie: Harry Cawk?
seriously though, even if you did write down a fake address, the authorities would've gotten you through your friends if they really wanted..

you could play it off as someone else puttin down ur address, and you konw nothing bout it... but now its on the internet

you could play it off as someone else puttin down ur address, and you konw nothing bout it... but now its on the internet

Or maybe he was your room mate and moved away and now you have no idea where he is?

Or maybe he was your room mate and moved away and now you have no idea where he is?

Originally Posted by Kramer

nah admit no knowlodge of this person thats the TRAP tell them you dont know who that is just keep saying I dont know who that mofo is
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

nah admit no knowlodge of this person thats the TRAP tell them you dont know who that is just keep saying I dont know who that mofo is
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom