NT Help! Just flooded my toilet and it won't stop- update it gets worse- pics

sick.gif

@ that !!#!$#$ picture

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You could have called a plumber or turned off the water first, yet you come to NT. NT will be the death of some people...
Me call a plumber, I ain't paying for this $%%%. And I did turn off the water once I realized it was overflowing. Here's a pic of what was in the tub though when I pulled the curtain back
5zl2ja.jpg

you might want to cop some shower shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man, poopy water just overflowed. I knew to shut off the water going to the toilet but I got there after I heard it overflowing. Once I drop a deuce I don't hang around, I get out of there so then I heard the trickling and come back and there's like poop soup all over the floor.
sick.gif
I'm plunging like hell but nothing really happened, the water level went down some but then when I turned the water valve back on and tried to flush again, it rose again like it wanted to overflow, although most of the turds are gone now.

It's an emergency. I got company coming over, don't own a mop, and not to mention I still got the BG's so I'm going to be back.

And I hope apartment toilet systems aren't like sinks. I remember one time something happened with the system and somebody else's sink overflowed and come out into mine somehow.

Oh yea,
DatZNasty

thats all i read....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same here
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying over here. The Sn, the tags, pics, I'm nominating this for thread of the year.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Gat damn i'm litterally cryin over here. I got tears flowing down my facehahah. I can so relate
to some of these stories.

No #@%*+%!+ I'm moving back in with Moms and them. You know how somebody might get mugged on a particular street and can never with a clear mind walk downthat street again? Same thing here. It probably doesn't really stink, like if a bought a stranger in he wouldn't say it does, but I just feel like itstinks and I'm walking in poop mystique. It envelopes this apartment now. I wear shower shoes anyways so that's nothing, but I just scrubbed all thatnasty down the drain and am about to take a shower now. Water's draining now so I should be good.

I should just wear the 8s in there and kill 2 turds with 1 stone.

Why would u use a hanger in the toilet, prolly the dumbest #!# Ive ever heard...Actually I seen the dumbest #!# when my boy diggin in the toilet with the stickend of the plunger. Yall gotta get the plunger with just the cup and stick , not the one with the stick and round bubble dome...

just turn the knob that lets the water run to the toilet off, and then plunge it with a good rhythm and youll get it out

Back
Top Bottom