NT help me buy a video game system

Screw the fanboys, get both
pimp.gif
they're both good systems withs + and -. Depends on what you want from a system.

^ I really don't see the need/want for both to be honest. Just about everything is on both systems. Just a waste of $ to be honest.

Not like Genesis and SNES were both systems had NUMEROUS exclusive titles. Those days are practically over.

At the time, the PS3 was a great blu ray player for the price. It's really the only reason we have one, but I will say GOW is my #2 game series, behind halo (aside from NES classics, those don't count) In all honestly I prefer the 360 for the game library and online content/experience. I'm not really into which has the best specs or graphics or whatever. I'm terrible at decisions and I like options, hence why we have like every system
laugh.gif
plus all the emulators

PS3. More features + Better game exclusives. = More bang for your dollar.

Xbox. Better online play + more people have it. = RROD.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Having a 360 without a hard drive is like having a woman without a mouth

And having a PS3 is like sticking you penis in a jar full of razor blades and salt

He wasn't really insulting 360.  The sodium content in this post is alarmingly high.

Fanboys aside...

X360 for online gaming, PS3 for all-around entertainment system.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Having a 360 without a hard drive is like having a woman without a mouth

i see the whole HD issue but a w/o a mouth wats wrong with that ?? less nag and *****in to deal with i see that as a win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

- Is a PS3 actually worth the money if its only used for games and movies?
Depends on what you mean by "only used for games and movies."  I didn't play online for a while after I got my PS3, but even just singleplayer is great on it.  I did nothing but play through Uncharted and Uncharted 2 for the first month or so I had my system and both were 
pimp.gif
.  For movies, if you need/would use a bluray player anyway, that's something to consider. Also, PS3 netflix streaming is awesome. I like the online play with PS3, but a lot argue that xbox is better (I wouldn't know). 

But especially if you really are going to be using it solely offline, I would go with the PS3.  My $.02 anyway <shrug>

Lol at the comparison list of exclusives on page 1...GRAW is on both systems, and old as hell. Ninja gaiden is on both systems as well.

The 360 contoller > the PS3 one. Imo the joysticks are too loose making FPS less accurate on PS3.

pimp.gif
they're both good systems withs + and -. Depends on what you want from a system.

Although, IMO 360 > PS3, mostly because I hate the PS controller and PSN sucks.

Yo.

Free online play >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paying to play online and red rings.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 My Dude, the Xbox controller is basically the size of the Nintendo Gamecube system.. I say PS3 is the way to go

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 My Dude, the Xbox controller is basically the size of the Nintendo Gamecube system.. I say PS3 is the way to go

Says the guy with tiny hands

All xbox are built the same. No matter if they are elite or arcade its the same parts. You can get the Arcade on dell.com for 150 right now. IT will be the latest model also.

Back
Top Bottom