NT help me get over a hangover

pimp.gif

or a breakfast bowl from jack in the box

or
pimp.gif
and a breakfast bowl from jack in the box

Before you go to bed when you drink a lot...force yourself to down like 2-3 huge cups of water...%$*% helps when you wake up the next morning...

Since its too late now, get some food

Must be your first time drinking, you need H2O to quench your brain's thirst and let it drain out the alcohol that is currently consuming the area.

Smoke a bowl. Seriously that always helps me.
Plus i force myself to drink like 3 water bottles before bed.

something high in sodium, and a lot of water.

Or you can take a shot of whiskey, that will cure your withdrawal symptoms.

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Smoke a bowl. Seriously that always helps me.
Plus i force myself to drink like 3 water bottles before bed.

i would normally do this. But i cant smoke for 2 weeks. (personal choice).

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

a wise man once told me to drink gatorade.
never tried it but will you be my guinea pig?

It works REALLY well for me. I almost never get hungover when I drink 2-3 bottles of Gatorade before bed. It's like night and day compared to when I don't have any.

Water is all it takes to prevent a hangover, its not science. Gatorade helps too.

Couple of weeks ago I was @ an open bar and had about 8 maybe 9 vodka cranberrys and a couple of shots. Had a cup of water in the middle of those drinks and a bottle of water when I got off the train walking home and was perfectly fine the next morning and played football.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Before you go to bed when you drink a lot...force yourself to down like 2-3 huge cups of water...%$*% helps when you wake up the next morning...

Since its too late now, get some food
word...a lot of water the night before helps  
pimp.gif

Hair of the dog.

Two shots and you're good.

If you don't have the stomach for it, then greasy food and coffee are good second options.

Back
Top Bottom