NT HELP.. Vol. Conversation with girls

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Just go random. Think like a stand-up comedian and make "observations." Soon all of your conversations will just be random !#!#, good laughs, and a couple deep convos here and there.

This works for me
This is the best response so far, basicaally say what you want about anything

roll.gif
Too much jokes to quote NT reminds me of that friend that will send u on dummy missions just to laugh at u in the end
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Just go random. Think like a stand-up comedian and make "observations." Soon all of your conversations will just be random !#!#, good laughs, and a couple deep convos here and there.
i like this one.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Conversation is simple..you can talk about music, sports, politics, religion, fashion, his/hers favorite things, family, culture, food etc etc, one thing carrys you into another convo. Just keep it flowing to avoid those quiet awkward moments. A sense of humor on both sides also goes a long way.

BEING LOWKEY FUNNY FTW

I'm with those who go with the "random-funniness" angle.  Don't force it though...chicks can smell if you are faking the funk. After you get them laughing, try and bring up sex in a funny and discreet way.  You will never smash unless you bring it up... gotta speak it into existence. 

Back
Top Bottom