NT HIP HOP DANCERS?

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Nah man, I'm cool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
First it was that Keystyle rap battle for NTers. Now it's going to be adance off via YouTube.

im just saying theres gotta be dancers on NT... this is not for some dance off word to step it up.

just sharing stories bout dancing, battles, techniques, styles

Eh, I wish I could but I'm good with my two step..I might trow a wave here n there. But na.

NolanDW...how are your skills in bboying? i wanna give it a try but i rather just do other techniques...not a fan of sliding on the ground...i just really needto learn how to 6-step

I dance. But I'm still learning to come with my own choreo. I'll post vids as soon as I come up with some choreo

my little brother shaun livingston'd his knee doing coin drops
sick.gif

he is still injured and really upset because he might not be able to do the things he could do before. he's scared he might eff his knee up if he triesdoing flips or power moves again

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

NolanDW...how are your skills in bboying? i wanna give it a try but i rather just do other techniques...not a fan of sliding on the ground...i just really need to learn how to 6-step
I'm ok. I guess I'm average for someone who's been doing it as long as I have (because the people that aren't picking it up wellquit easy). For me it is a great workout, stress reliever, and way to have fun. It takes up a lot of time but I really enjoy it and the people I have met fromit. 6 step is pretty easy to get down, it's just making it look good and smooth that will be harder. I just like all the diversity of the moves and thecreative bounds of the dance. It's very fun for me and relieves sooooooo much stress for me. Honestly, try it out.

I've been trying to windmill for almost 6 months now, got most of it but for some reason I can't seem to connect my mills.I want to learn how to dobetter toprocks but there aren't many dance studios in nyc...well none that I know of, with a good price. bboying is pretty fun but very tiring, especiallypower moves.

Back
Top Bottom