NT how do you be fashionable on a budget? vol. brokebois n college students enter

Bruh....nobody cares about clothes in college. I was in some baggy *** Nautica jeans, hoody, and beaters 99% of the time. Save that $ for the future homie.

Polo outlets a lot of cats were flourishing in decemember with stacking discounts on top of the outlet price.

eBay you can always find some steals, I always put up stuff ill move for a reasonable offer.

No name jogers and biker pants are everywhere find some you like.

A trip to the mall. Macys, Zara, jcrew, uniqlo, lids wait for sales.

A fresh pair of black and wheat timbs will have you set for the winter then break out the kicks in spring summer.

i only wear street wear and athletic apparel 

not down with all that overpriced **** kanye wears

i worried way too much about being fresh in college. Wear a white tee and some flip flops. Bops will still be on it. 

Never hurts to flex on em with the sneaks at the house/dorm parties though.
100% TRUTH !!!!!!!!

Unless you go to a hbcu...

OP what college you go to??

Take advantage of your student loan refund checks..

Let's say you only need 10k for the semester, take a loan out for 20k...your school will refund you that additional 10k. That's 10 Gs in your pockets right there, pa. Ball out

:lol: funny cause i know folks who do this in real life

for you guys that dont have money to buy the best clothes but still want to have ur fashion game on fleek how do yall do it?

im talking bout fashion like kanye and stuff, not talking about button ups and loafers

Ktt fashion sxn fam

Goodwill, thrifting, eBay, seasonal sales, occasional SB pickup when budget allows.

Last edited:

Let's say you only need 10k for the semester, take a loan out for 20k...your school will refund you that additional 10k. That's 10 Gs in your pockets right there, pa. Ball out

I did that stupid *** ****...

Got 40k in loans to pay back now. Not that much but still... :smh:

I did that stupid *** ****...

Got 40k in loans to pay back now. Not that much but still... :smh:
What the hells wrong with you? :lol:

laugh.gif
funny cause i know folks who do this in real life
Deserve whatever L comes your way doing that stupid ish...

Go w/ Gap & Uniqlo. Make sure to get the bare essentials like pieces that are versatile & age well over time unlike certain graphic tees

Back
Top Bottom