NT: How do you "date"?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

So what do you prefer? I'd say being comfortable around each other early on is a good sign. It is for me at least. You ever meet a person and almost right off the rip you start talking to them about things/subjects you normally wouldn't with someone you just met? That kinda thing

I understand what you are trying to say. but i dont think thats an excuse to shy away from traditional courting/dating. As a woman before i would come over your house or you come over mine, I would prefer we went out a few times. To public places (you could be a psycho and on the flip side so could i). Those dont have to be traditional like dinner and a movie...but something like meeting up for lunch or checking out a museum or game wtvr. The outing so to speak dosent even have to have a monetary value to it either. Even going for a walk downtown would even be cool. (locations vary)

I personally take offense and/or dont take a guy seriously if his first time wanting to see me (outside of when we initially met) is at his house...in college this was cool but post college...nah.
I feel you. I've definitely pulled the "just come over and chill" thing but I can see why a chick would be turned off by it. For me its a matter of reading the female...most times you can tell whether she'd be down for that kinda party before you even ask. I'm curious as to why it was cool in college as opposed to after though.

Primarily because of convenience, expectations, and access.

For me after college I think it should be taken a bit more serious. But to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom