NT how do you drink?

I like to have a beer or three with dinner, but I have a high tolerance.

When I wanna get drunk (like once a month max) I go super hard though. All hard liq tastes horrible to me so I just take whatever shots people give me. I hate mixed drinks.

I like to have a beer or three with dinner, but I have a high tolerance.

When I wanna get drunk (like once a month max) I go super hard though. All hard liq tastes horrible to me so I just take whatever shots people give me. I hate mixed drinks.

daily

I know its a grave sin to do so, but I dont care.

I fill up my whisky glass with ice pretty much to the top. Pour Jameson up to the top.

I like it when the ice melts a little bit, but not too much. It kind of makes it a race (against myself) to finish it before the ice gets to the halfway point on the glass.

Start with a 5th of henny or e&j straight...keep drinking till the bottle finished....if I got more stuff to do that day other than just drink, ill throw some sweet tea into the mix, tastes good..

daily

I know its a grave sin to do so, but I dont care.

I fill up my whisky glass with ice pretty much to the top. Pour Jameson up to the top.

I like it when the ice melts a little bit, but not too much. It kind of makes it a race (against myself) to finish it before the ice gets to the halfway point on the glass.

Start with a 5th of henny or e&j straight...keep drinking till the bottle finished....if I got more stuff to do that day other than just drink, ill throw some sweet tea into the mix, tastes good..

Start with crown & cokes, end with crown & cokes.
All the other stuff is for the ladies & whatnot.

aw401d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Or when we feeling fancy 
xakpu.jpg

Start with crown & cokes, end with crown & cokes.
All the other stuff is for the ladies & whatnot.

aw401d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Or when we feeling fancy 
xakpu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom