NT how do you know if a female is in your "league" ? VOL. Half empty/full or just overflowing?

This may or may be me thinking out loud here.. but if people do not tell you that you are attractive/unattractive, how are you supposed to know what you should shoot for?

I keep seeing this girl at the gym... not the typical 'run on treadmill for 20 mins' girl either. She's doing free weights etc. MAD turn on and she is really in shape/healthy. When I think of a girl good enough for me to spend time with, she fits it perfectly.
I hate trying to 'holler' at chicks at the gym b/c I go there to workout. So I figure I'd try to catch her on her way in. Gave this chicken head my most charming smile as we walked by each other and she kept looking straight on.

She either didn't see me, or didn't want to see me. OR she was shook at my incomparable swag and stalled up on the smile-back. How the hell am I supposed to know???

Have you been in this socially unaccepted situation??

This may or may be me thinking out loud here.. but if people do not tell you that you are attractive/unattractive, how are you supposed to know what you should shoot for?

I keep seeing this girl at the gym... not the typical 'run on treadmill for 20 mins' girl either. She's doing free weights etc. MAD turn on and she is really in shape/healthy. When I think of a girl good enough for me to spend time with, she fits it perfectly.
I hate trying to 'holler' at chicks at the gym b/c I go there to workout. So I figure I'd try to catch her on her way in. Gave this chicken head my most charming smile as we walked by each other and she kept looking straight on.

She either didn't see me, or didn't want to see me. OR she was shook at my incomparable swag and stalled up on the smile-back. How the hell am I supposed to know???

Have you been in this socially unaccepted situation??

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

maybe ask her to spot you next time you max out at 185*** on the bench bro
grin.gif
grin.gif

anyones fair game

you been tot he mall man?  ugly lookin dudes be pulling some good looking females

anyones fair game

you been tot he mall man?  ugly lookin dudes be pulling some good looking females

In most situations at the gym, you probably won't know. A lot of people are just in a zone there. She might not have noticed the smile. However, you have to at least try and initiate conversation if you want her. Continuing to just think about will eat you up...
smh.gif

In most situations at the gym, you probably won't know. A lot of people are just in a zone there. She might not have noticed the smile. However, you have to at least try and initiate conversation if you want her. Continuing to just think about will eat you up...
smh.gif

has anyone here ever picked up a girl at the gym? i'm kinda in the same situation as OP and wonder if the girl will think im just mad creepy or something.

has anyone here ever picked up a girl at the gym? i'm kinda in the same situation as OP and wonder if the girl will think im just mad creepy or something.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

for real though, women at the gym all seem like they have something stuck up their *!*. must be something about being surrounded by 200 dudes that makes them feel special

grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

for real though, women at the gym all seem like they have something stuck up their *!*. must be something about being surrounded by 200 dudes that makes them feel special

grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe it's because they're there to work out and not get hit on by thirsty dudes like you? Just a thought.

grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe it's because they're there to work out and not get hit on by thirsty dudes like you? Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

im just going off what i notice dude. i go out of my way to not talk to anyone at the gym, guys or girls. i just want to go there and finish asap but this is how people act there. its not a normal social setting.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

im just going off what i notice dude. i go out of my way to not talk to anyone at the gym, guys or girls. i just want to go there and finish asap but this is how people act there. its not a normal social setting.

That whole 'out of your league' concept is thrown out the window when you have a healthy dose of confidence.

...Its honestly all relative. Smoking Chick A. wouldn't give me the time of the day. I approach her w/ my freshest fit, step to her with a world-wind of confidence, and do everything according to the book. She doesn't budge. Why? Because I'm simply not her type. I approach Smoking Chick B., opposite results.

...Gotta take the wins with the loses my dude. If you allow one hot chick to mold your perception on the whole, then you should give up now.

That whole 'out of your league' concept is thrown out the window when you have a healthy dose of confidence.

...Its honestly all relative. Smoking Chick A. wouldn't give me the time of the day. I approach her w/ my freshest fit, step to her with a world-wind of confidence, and do everything according to the book. She doesn't budge. Why? Because I'm simply not her type. I approach Smoking Chick B., opposite results.

...Gotta take the wins with the loses my dude. If you allow one hot chick to mold your perception on the whole, then you should give up now.

Follow her home in a clown costume, if she runs that means she wants you and you should literally go for her. Talking to a girl in the gym is just creepy.

Back
Top Bottom