NT how do you know if a female is in your "league" ? VOL. Half empty/full or just overflowing?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

maybe ask her to spot you next time you max out at 185*** on the bench bro
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

for real though, women at the gym all seem like they have something stuck up their *!*. must be something about being surrounded by 200 dudes that makes them feel special

Maybe it's because they're there to work out and not get hit on by thirsty dudes like you? Just a thought.
im just going off what i notice dude. i go out of my way to not talk to anyone at the gym, guys or girls. i just want to go there and finish asap but this is how people act there. its not a normal social setting.
Truth. I really do not like conversations at the gym. I'm zoned out with my MP3 on blast, please do not make me remove these skull candy's. Have a good workout. I don't think most chicks are really wanting to spark up conversation's. Although if you notice a chick that was on the treadmill before eyeing you, and then all of a sudden she's right next to you doing free weights, it's probably a sign.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

maybe ask her to spot you next time you max out at 185*** on the bench bro
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

for real though, women at the gym all seem like they have something stuck up their *!*. must be something about being surrounded by 200 dudes that makes them feel special

Maybe it's because they're there to work out and not get hit on by thirsty dudes like you? Just a thought.
im just going off what i notice dude. i go out of my way to not talk to anyone at the gym, guys or girls. i just want to go there and finish asap but this is how people act there. its not a normal social setting.
Truth. I really do not like conversations at the gym. I'm zoned out with my MP3 on blast, please do not make me remove these skull candy's. Have a good workout. I don't think most chicks are really wanting to spark up conversation's. Although if you notice a chick that was on the treadmill before eyeing you, and then all of a sudden she's right next to you doing free weights, it's probably a sign.

Originally Posted by man listen

Working out makes your sex drive more horny thus chicks at the gym are easy to pull.....And I do mean PULL as in gravity. Just go on the bball courts and get some shots up. If you see a chick come on the court soon after that CLEARLY isn't a hooper,, she probably wants to give it up to you
Oh really?

Originally Posted by man listen

Working out makes your sex drive more horny thus chicks at the gym are easy to pull.....And I do mean PULL as in gravity. Just go on the bball courts and get some shots up. If you see a chick come on the court soon after that CLEARLY isn't a hooper,, she probably wants to give it up to you
Oh really?

man, i dont talk to anyone in the gym... i probably look like an angry serial killer, i have my headphones on and a
indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

idk its just not an environment where i'd talk to chicks. there have been a couple times where a girl will stare or even follow me around during my workout (like keep choosing machines near mine, or using the treadmill across from where i'm working out
laugh.gif
) but i just ignored them bc i knew i wasnt in the social mindset.

man, i dont talk to anyone in the gym... i probably look like an angry serial killer, i have my headphones on and a
indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

idk its just not an environment where i'd talk to chicks. there have been a couple times where a girl will stare or even follow me around during my workout (like keep choosing machines near mine, or using the treadmill across from where i'm working out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

im handsome, muscular, and dress nice.

They're all in my league.
For purpose of discussion.
How do you know this? Your confidence is either a product of comparison to other males or what people tell you, correct?
Mostly comparison, yes.

Unfortunately I have this mindset that im competing against everyone for everything. My paranoia will inevitably be my downfall.

Some people have told me im attractive but I dont hear it too often and when they do tell me, i dont really believe them.

People know what constitutes an attractive individual; male or female.

Many however, wont admit to it.

Would you sacrifice your individuality if it was guaranteed to greatly increase a females perspective on you?
Could you elaborate more on this question?

Originally Posted by Club29

im handsome, muscular, and dress nice.

They're all in my league.
For purpose of discussion.
How do you know this? Your confidence is either a product of comparison to other males or what people tell you, correct?
Mostly comparison, yes.

Unfortunately I have this mindset that im competing against everyone for everything. My paranoia will inevitably be my downfall.

Some people have told me im attractive but I dont hear it too often and when they do tell me, i dont really believe them.

People know what constitutes an attractive individual; male or female.

Many however, wont admit to it.

Would you sacrifice your individuality if it was guaranteed to greatly increase a females perspective on you?
Could you elaborate more on this question?

do u look like the type that would date her? like it wouldn't be so far fetched to see you two walking arm in arm? if so then u r in her league.  most pretty girls go for type of guys that they see on tv, usually the same type of guys they see their friends with. Look at her, rate her...now if you are 2 to 3 points away from her number go for it.

its best just to talk to her and see whats up. also there are women whose league you cannot get to, like the ones that go for rich, super good looking dudes, only dates ___ guys, famous guys etc etc.  I suggest dressing well, having a nice haircut and keep in shape...and work on that mouthpiece. these will get you far in life.  eye contact x confidence levels should be steady...and smile
smile.gif

you can also date girls who you think are on the low tier in your league and slowly work your way up. knowing where you stand should really help you out.

SPIN OFF. Would you sacrifice your individuality if it was guaranteed to greatly increase a females perspective on you?
I try to maintain a simplistic appearance due to the pandemic of ed hardiots, but it appears that females cherish that style. Chickens are unable to appreciate the t-shirt and jeans look where I'm from.
nah, im a T shirt and jeans kinda guy myself.  I used to wear nice shirts and expensive jeans and stuff like that in the past to impress a bit, not to much anymore.
 I can appreciate how dressing in a certain way can get you things/girls tho, work the system i guess
ohwell.gif
. There are too many dumb*****/douches out there copying each others style, tryin to get as much P as they can, they relying on that christian audigier/ed hardy too much
laugh.gif
kinda sad.
 keep ya individuality, and work the system to your advantage when u see the opportunity
pimp.gif
$%!##%# always yield to a well dressed man.

do u look like the type that would date her? like it wouldn't be so far fetched to see you two walking arm in arm? if so then u r in her league.  most pretty girls go for type of guys that they see on tv, usually the same type of guys they see their friends with. Look at her, rate her...now if you are 2 to 3 points away from her number go for it.

its best just to talk to her and see whats up. also there are women whose league you cannot get to, like the ones that go for rich, super good looking dudes, only dates ___ guys, famous guys etc etc.  I suggest dressing well, having a nice haircut and keep in shape...and work on that mouthpiece. these will get you far in life.  eye contact x confidence levels should be steady...and smile
smile.gif

you can also date girls who you think are on the low tier in your league and slowly work your way up. knowing where you stand should really help you out.

SPIN OFF. Would you sacrifice your individuality if it was guaranteed to greatly increase a females perspective on you?
I try to maintain a simplistic appearance due to the pandemic of ed hardiots, but it appears that females cherish that style. Chickens are unable to appreciate the t-shirt and jeans look where I'm from.
nah, im a T shirt and jeans kinda guy myself.  I used to wear nice shirts and expensive jeans and stuff like that in the past to impress a bit, not to much anymore.
 I can appreciate how dressing in a certain way can get you things/girls tho, work the system i guess
ohwell.gif
. There are too many dumb*****/douches out there copying each others style, tryin to get as much P as they can, they relying on that christian audigier/ed hardy too much
laugh.gif
kinda sad.
 keep ya individuality, and work the system to your advantage when u see the opportunity
pimp.gif
$%!##%# always yield to a well dressed man.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Follow her home in a clown costume, if she runs that means she wants you and you should literally go for her. Talking to a girl in the gym is just creepy.

seen that avy many times and i still lol

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Follow her home in a clown costume, if she runs that means she wants you and you should literally go for her. Talking to a girl in the gym is just creepy.

seen that avy many times and i still lol

Originally Posted by DT43

indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

laugh.gif

this topic reminded me of a story about one of my boys, he lives in Pacific Beach/La Jolla area out here in San Diego, and that lucky bastard got hit on by Kate Bosworth. He said he was just running on the treadmill and singing the song that was on his ipod and she approached him. She invited him to work out with her the next day but she stood him up and didnt come

this topic reminded me of a story about one of my boys, he lives in Pacific Beach/La Jolla area out here in San Diego, and that lucky bastard got hit on by Kate Bosworth. He said he was just running on the treadmill and singing the song that was on his ipod and she approached him. She invited him to work out with her the next day but she stood him up and didnt come

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

laugh.gif

Same. I have girls that stare and I can see them talking about me. I don't know if they are commenting if I look good, my shirt is too small, or what, because the headphones is on blast. And i agree, I have a difficult time talking to girls at the gym, because I am trying to finish my lifts and I want to go home and eat. The last time I dated a girl from the gym, it was horrible, I felt like I was her personal trainer. And when, I had to lift it would be 3 hours until i finish or we just left because I couldn't focus.

But OP, from my experience working for a gym (PT and Sales) the best way to find out is to comment on her. If one of the PT was interested in a girl, all he to do was say "Wow, I see you all the time and you have been putting in some time and effort, and it shows. (Use hand motion to show curve body). You are looking so good and hot right now. Your man's got to be happy." If she doesn't have a man, they you play the card and keep the conversation going.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

indifferent.gif
face the whole time.

laugh.gif

Same. I have girls that stare and I can see them talking about me. I don't know if they are commenting if I look good, my shirt is too small, or what, because the headphones is on blast. And i agree, I have a difficult time talking to girls at the gym, because I am trying to finish my lifts and I want to go home and eat. The last time I dated a girl from the gym, it was horrible, I felt like I was her personal trainer. And when, I had to lift it would be 3 hours until i finish or we just left because I couldn't focus.

But OP, from my experience working for a gym (PT and Sales) the best way to find out is to comment on her. If one of the PT was interested in a girl, all he to do was say "Wow, I see you all the time and you have been putting in some time and effort, and it shows. (Use hand motion to show curve body). You are looking so good and hot right now. Your man's got to be happy." If she doesn't have a man, they you play the card and keep the conversation going.

I remember when I were with my parents at the residential gym trying to help them run the treadmill..some white girl came In and just a few minutes later started to do the old "I need help I don't know what I am doing " trick..needless to say I didn't catch on and when I left even my parents told me she was hitting on me. I remember chick talking over the phone saying she was home alone and all.. smh

I remember when I were with my parents at the residential gym trying to help them run the treadmill..some white girl came In and just a few minutes later started to do the old "I need help I don't know what I am doing " trick..needless to say I didn't catch on and when I left even my parents told me she was hitting on me. I remember chick talking over the phone saying she was home alone and all.. smh

Back
Top Bottom