NT how many citizenships do you have?

Vietnam and United States...Born in Vietnam, raised in the States
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

not trying to brag, but i have triple citizenship (US + Canada + China)
pimp.gif

live in canada, born in hawaii, have established hong kong residency.

everything in the states is cheaper except health care, so i get all my medical check ups in canada. best believe once the US economy is in shambles and jobs/resources will be hard to come by, im fleeing my @!$ back to canada and china.
You sir, are a total douche bag, and proof that immigration should be controlled. Using each country for what you please is leach status. You suck wang like you suck off each nation.
u mad??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u can rot wherever u are when the economy turns on u.

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by JDocs

Canada and England

Is there a limit to how many you can have?
no.
I thought when people became US citizens, they have to renounce all other loyalties to their countries?
that's for people/immigrants who apply for a green card/US citizenship... when that happens they have to surrender their original citizenship. lucky for me i was born in the US and have lived elsewhere so i can hold onto my 3 passports. and for the dude saying have fun in dictated china... its 2009, hong kong is the nyc of asia.
Hong kong, is no NYC.
Enough said.

it aint the crapbox/ghetto wasteland that is of the Philippines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not trying to brag, but i have triple citizenship (US + Canada + China)
pimp.gif

live in canada, born in hawaii, have established hong kong residency.

everything in the states is cheaper except health care, so i get all my medical check ups in canada. best believe once the US economy is in shambles and jobs/resources will be hard to come by, im fleeing my @!$ back to canada and china.
You sir, are a total douche bag, and proof that immigration should be controlled. Using each country for what you please is leach status. You suck wang like you suck off each nation.
u mad??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u can rot wherever u are when the economy turns on u.

That's the stock sub 21 year old response.

I'm mad, sure, I live in Canada, hold dual citizenship (Britain), and I'm not surprised that you use my country for the purpose of your own gain. Yourtype is common up here and just something we have to live with if we want the nice things. You and your family leach off the system evidently, so youdon't have to endure any sort of adversity. You're the modern day virus. Defend your position as you like, but I can't see any reason to pick andchoose what you want to take from each country other than for your own selfish gain. You can't make it on your own, so when the "economy turns"you turn tail and run. Coward and leach status now huh?

We're taxed a lot up in Canada, but I'd gladly pay more for the government to keep your kind out.

FYI - I don't make use of my British citizenship at all.

^ me and my family leech off the system and dont endure any sort of adversity??? do u know me or my family's history?? hop off my nuts and stop writingessays to justify my actions. me and my kind??

the hell are u tryna say? keep steaming your fumes out, i'm living good right now milking and reaping canada of all its benefits. the *@*$ u gonna do tostop it u snobby brit

^ me and my family leech off the system and dont endure any sort of adversity??? do u know me or my family's history?? hop off my nuts and stop writing essays to justify my actions. me and my kind??

the hell are u tryna say? keep steaming your fumes out, i'm living good right now milking and reaping canada of all its benefits. the *@*$ u gonna do to stop it u snobby brit
Don't you? Why don't you explain how you don't leach off the countries you qualify to have citizenship for? I assume you earn aliving in one country like the US, and get "free" health care in say, Canada? Don't you? Tell me you don't. Otherwise, man up and admityour a blood sucker.

And if you think what I'm writing are essays, stay in school young child.

I suppose my response to your resource draining ways should have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And how can I be racist when I don't know what you're race is? Think about it !!!%!!$. Jesus christ you're an idiot.

^ me and my family leech off the system and dont endure any sort of adversity??? do u know me or my family's history?? hop off my nuts and stop writing essays to justify my actions. me and my kind??

the hell are u tryna say? keep steaming your fumes out, i'm living good right now milking and reaping canada of all its benefits. the *@*$ u gonna do to stop it u snobby brit
Don't you? Why don't you explain how you don't leach off the countries you qualify to have citizenship for? I assume you earn a living in one country like the US, and get "free" health care in say, Canada? Don't you? Tell me you don't. Otherwise, man up and admit your a blood sucker.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And how can I be racist when I don't know what you're race is? Think about it !!!%!!$. Jesus christ you're an idiot.
where did i mention you were racist? u kept mentioning me and "my kind" and me and "my family" like u have a damn clue what wewent through before we immigrated to canada. we came from nothing to something.

keep assuming and we'll see where it gets you. dude is typing paragraphs like he knows me over a damn citizenship thread
laugh.gif
.. and for the record i live in canada and go to school in the states. run forprime minister or something if u wanna keep me and my kind out instead of trying to sound all intellectual about immigration policies on niketalk of allplaces. ima suck canada of all its resources, the hell u gonna do about it?
glasses.gif

Don't you? Why don't you explain how you don't leach off the countries you qualify to have citizenship for? I assume you earn a living in one country like the US, and get "free" health care in say, Canada? Don't you? Tell me you don't. Otherwise, man up and admit your a blood sucker.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where did i mention you were racist? u kept mentioning me and "my kind" and me and "my family" like u have a damn clue what we went through before we immigrated to canada. we came from nothing to something.

keep assuming and we'll see where it gets you. dude is typing paragraphs like he knows me over a damn citizenship thread
laugh.gif
.. and for the record i live in canada and go to school in the states. run for prime minister or something if u wanna keep me and my kind out instead of trying to sound all intellectual about immigration policies on niketalk of all places. ima suck canada of all its resources, the hell u gonna do about it?
glasses.gif

See, you call me names, but I don't pretend to be the thing you're calling me (recall I said I don't use my British citizenship for anything). You, on the other hand are proud and claiming to be a leach.

I clearly know there is nothing I can do to keep you from sucking the resources, but I can let you know you're thescum of the Earth. I hope you get a great education in the US. Based on your replies, you'll need to stay there a little while longer.

If you came from nothing to something, wouldn't you be appreciative of that fact? Ungrateful stuff young dude. You'll eventually grow up...

And as far as trying to sound intellectual, I wasn't. But just so you know, denigrating someone for sounding smart is the mating call of the idiot.

Originally Posted by MrsLight

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

born in USA, btu iw as raised in Nicaragua, so i got a nica citizenship, had to give it up when i joined the military cuz of my job,
eyes.gif

MrsLight, so ur nica?? u ever go back, just got bak bout a month ago
pimp.gif

Last time I went I was 17 so it's been a while, hoping to take my son when he gets older.
Been wanting to go back but cause of my job I can't.
frown.gif

ya alot has changed, most of my fam is still down there, so i go bout once a yr, im goin bak in december though to dj for this event.
and theyre paying for my stuff, if u go bak anytime soon, hit me up , got alot of connects down there,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where did i mention you were racist? u kept mentioning me and "my kind" and me and "my family" like u have a damn clue what we went through before we immigrated to canada. we came from nothing to something.

laugh.gif
.. and for the record i live in canada and go to school in the states. run for prime minister or something if u wanna keep me and my kind out instead of trying to sound all intellectual about immigration policies on niketalk of all places. ima suck canada of all its resources, the hell u gonna do about it?
glasses.gif

See, you call me names, but I don't pretend to be the thing you're calling me (recall I said I don't use my British citizenship for anything). You, on the other hand are proud and claiming to be a leach.

I clearly know there is nothing I can do to keep you from sucking the resources, but I can let you know you're the scum of the Earth. I hope you get a great education in the US. Based on your replies, you'll need to stay there a little while longer.

If you came from nothing to something, wouldn't you be appreciative of that fact? Ungrateful stuff young dude. You'll eventually grow up...

And as far as trying to sound intellectual, I wasn't. But just so you know, denigrating someone for sounding smart is the mating call of the idiot.

call who names? u're the childish one who initiated personal insults. keep calling me scum of the earth, u think i give 2 ++%%% about your opinion orpersonal say? idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif

let me reiterate:
the hell u gonna do about it me reaping the benefits of 3 countries?? nothing, u answered that yourself.

join a debate team and go out to get some sunshine and lighten up, ure getting ur panties caught up in a bunch over a meaningless post.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

I clearly know there is nothing I can do to keep you from sucking the resources, but I can let you know you're the scum of the Earth. I hope you get a great education in the US. Based on your replies, you'll need to stay there a little while longer.

call who names? u're the childish one who initiated personal insults. keep calling me scum of the earth, u think i give 2 ++%%% about your opinion or personal say? idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif

let me reiterate:
the hell u gonna do about it me reaping the benefits of 3 countries?? nothing, u answered that yourself.

join a debate team and go out to get some sunshine and lighten up, ure getting ur panties caught up in a bunch over a meaningless post.
I already answered your question. Do you think by bolding it I will come up with another answer?

For all the Americans reading this, you'll end up with a lot of aubstuh86's when your health care gets socialized. Its certainly a draw back. As youcan see, they offer little in terms of constructive economic contributions.

i think some ppl here are confused....just cause you were born in another country and moved to the US doesnt mean you have dual citizenship......im not surebut if your stayin here long enough wouldnt it be best to apply for citizenship? and that means you lose your citizenship to the country of your origin

Back
Top Bottom