NT: how many hours do you work?

I've been in college, getting in my summer session to get some classes out the way and recently re-acquired my old job. Though im not working full time, I'm gonna be working 11-12 hours a day from 10-closing. It's at a restaurant, and it will be only on the weekends. I tried to stay outta the restaurant business cause i feel its a slave job, no racial but I'm in dire need of cash; anyways NT how many hours do you work a day or most hours you've ever worked. college students with jobs, enlighten me on how its going for you too 
nerd.gif

I've been in college, getting in my summer session to get some classes out the way and recently re-acquired my old job. Though im not working full time, I'm gonna be working 11-12 hours a day from 10-closing. It's at a restaurant, and it will be only on the weekends. I tried to stay outta the restaurant business cause i feel its a slave job, no racial but I'm in dire need of cash; anyways NT how many hours do you work a day or most hours you've ever worked. college students with jobs, enlighten me on how its going for you too 
nerd.gif

5 hours a day, 5-6 days out the week. Its all good now but once college starts I think ima be really tired all the time

5 hours a day, 5-6 days out the week. Its all good now but once college starts I think ima be really tired all the time

3-5 hrs a day, its just a temp job tho. tomorrow is the last day

3-5 hrs a day, its just a temp job tho. tomorrow is the last day

just got a full time job at BMW SF, so 40 hours + is what im expecting. and im going to school in the fall as well

just got a full time job at BMW SF, so 40 hours + is what im expecting. and im going to school in the fall as well

Originally Posted by 510hayward

what id do to get a job thats only 5-6 hours a day but luckily im working weekends and i only have classes mon-thurs. so fri off for me but im heading into training tomorrow. im just 
mad.gif
 that i got the job while summer session is about to end for me so finals are coming up in 2 weeks. 

what id do to get a job thats only 5-6 hours a day but luckily im working weekends and i only have classes mon-thurs. so fri off for me but im heading into training tomorrow. im just 
mad.gif
 that i got the job while summer session is about to end for me so finals are coming up in 2 weeks. 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

mad.gif
Yeah man I took a look at my class schedule and I also have class mon-thurs, and most weekends will be work since the place I work at gets super busy fri-sun (pizza joint, $!*$ gets real
ohwell.gif
), most employees have to work weekends 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

mad.gif
Yeah man I took a look at my class schedule and I also have class mon-thurs, and most weekends will be work since the place I work at gets super busy fri-sun (pizza joint, $!*$ gets real
ohwell.gif
), most employees have to work weekends 

8 hrs a day Monday-Thursday

Plus 5 more a day when I work my second job

8 hrs a day Monday-Thursday

Plus 5 more a day when I work my second job

Back
Top Bottom