NT: how many hours do you work?

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007
Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

just got a full time job at BMW SF, so 40 hours + is what im expecting. and im going to school in the fall as well

What position? I applied for Parts rep but didnt get pass the phone interview. I'm at a Nike outlet. Hit me..
retail sales parts adviser , which is i think the same as the Parts rep you mentioned

Joined Feb 8, 2011
Originally Posted by visualmusiC

50 Hours a Week
Manager at Expessions
4 days a week I work 11 hours.

Kills me.
dang man about the same hours as me, what do you do there if you dont mind me askin. im just waiting tables getting drinks and clearing plates but my boss has me do extra stuff not really supposed to be part of my job 

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007
Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

just got a full time job at BMW SF, so 40 hours + is what im expecting. and im going to school in the fall as well

What position? I applied for Parts rep but didnt get pass the phone interview. I'm at a Nike outlet. Hit me..
retail sales parts adviser , which is i think the same as the Parts rep you mentioned

Joined Feb 8, 2011
Originally Posted by visualmusiC

50 Hours a Week
Manager at Expessions
4 days a week I work 11 hours.

Kills me.
dang man about the same hours as me, what do you do there if you dont mind me askin. im just waiting tables getting drinks and clearing plates but my boss has me do extra stuff not really supposed to be part of my job 

ins

Joined May 22, 2010
8 hours for my UNPAID internship M-Thurs, Then i work my other job and try to hit 32 every week. So its basically 62 a week if i am lucky. It means alot of 16 hour days.

ins

Joined May 22, 2010
8 hours for my UNPAID internship M-Thurs, Then i work my other job and try to hit 32 every week. So its basically 62 a week if i am lucky. It means alot of 16 hour days.

Joined Jun 24, 2006
Its a sneaker store, so I just do basic managerial duties. I'm responsible for opening and closing the store, making the stores goals, delegating the staff, etc. Been with the company for over four years now and I started as a sales associate so I can't complain much considering I had zero experience prior to this.

Joined Jun 24, 2006
Its a sneaker store, so I just do basic managerial duties. I'm responsible for opening and closing the store, making the stores goals, delegating the staff, etc. Been with the company for over four years now and I started as a sales associate so I can't complain much considering I had zero experience prior to this.

Joined Jan 10, 2008
none i just got out the Army 7 days ago =D
but i did start school yesterday so im not really being a bum

Joined Apr 8, 2008
I see 32-40 hours a week.. during the school year, I was doing school full time and doing 40 hours. I need to take a semester off.. so Imma save up till the spring.

Joined Jan 10, 2008
none i just got out the Army 7 days ago =D
but i did start school yesterday so im not really being a bum

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now