NT....How many of yall can dunk a basketball

I've been able to grab the rim since I was in 8th grade. I was 5'8 then, I'm 6'0 now. There's a HUGEEEEEE gap between when you starttouching/grabbing the rim, and when you actually throw one down. I've never been able to dunk anything bigger than a tennis ball.

<<< 5'6"

i can grab the rim w/ 2.
i've dunked a girls ball (not the cleanest)
i've come close a lot but i have severe Rim-out-itis

I can but I am too lazy...never dunked in a game before though. Just in 33 or before playing pick up games. Ever time I go up to dunk the ball slips out of myhand so I need a few tries.

I used to try to dunk all the time like 2 years ago, but I got tired of blowing easy buckets.

Give me like 3 try's and I can throw it down...Every time I go to the whole or I am on a fast break dudes be like "Why you aint dunk it?" or"You was supposed to dunk that"
laugh.gif

I'm 6-2, 210lbs 21yrs old by the way...I know I am lazy
smh.gif

Random story, but I vividly remember bein' 13 at Mason Dixon basketball camp in the summer.

Morgan Wooten was givin' us a lecture on the importance of a solid three point stance and all that, and he had a big dude behind him demonstratingeverything he was sayin' (no tellin' what homie's height was, but at the time he seemed 6'0 easy)...

So Coach Wooten is like, "jab step, long step, crossover, and lay up." Homie does the moves and instead of layin' it up - he just piked it like"Whatever _."

We were all
eek.gif
, and when the lecture ended everybody ran up to him like, "What college do you go to? What year are you etc.."

Homie was like, "I'm 13."

Homie was Keith Bogans.

At that exact moment, life seemed so unfair. It quickly dawned on me that under no circumstances would I have a future in basketball. Soccer was my number 1sport from that day on. One dunk crushed all my NBA dreams
laugh.gif

yo illegal

that story is sick
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dude always uses bogans as a joke in 2k9, he was dieing when he heard it

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Homie was like, "I'm 13."

Homie was Keith Bogans.

At that exact moment, life seemed so unfair. It quickly dawned on me that under no circumstances would I have a future in basketball. Soccer was my number 1 sport from that day on. One dunk crushed all my NBA dreams
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is some funny #*%+! That sorta just crushed any like.... intramural league dreams I had even
roll.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif

Recovering from my 8th Knee surgery in 7 years, on crutches for 2 months (bone transplant FTL) and I'm white....

BUT!

6'2", 215 lbs, but last summer I put some down just screwin around, all one handed Memo Okur type dunks while shootin around, but I now can tell mykids how sweet I was in 20 years
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

lol I'm a 5'8" Asian dude with total chicken legs. But I can dunk a tennis ball. Just natural hops. I'm convinced that with a healthy dose ofHGH and roids and proper leg training, I'd be able to dunk at least a mini basketball hahaz.

Back
Top Bottom