NT how many of you have been on TV??

ite I watch a lot court shows and daytime shows and I can't help to wonder how many of you I mite have seen getting really embarrassed or really applauded on TV, so please do tell if you've been on TV and feel free to mention what program you were in and your experience before, during and after the segment 

ite I watch a lot court shows and daytime shows and I can't help to wonder how many of you I mite have seen getting really embarrassed or really applauded on TV, so please do tell if you've been on TV and feel free to mention what program you were in and your experience before, during and after the segment 

there's been a few.......actually what happend to dude that was going to court or maury or something that he was trying to figure out how to shout out nt?

there's been a few.......actually what happend to dude that was going to court or maury or something that he was trying to figure out how to shout out nt?

I was on the local news last year. They came on campus to ask how we feel about the swine flu outbreak because a few people had caught it on campus. I said my piece and then some of my friends cracked on me afterwards

I was on the local news last year. They came on campus to ask how we feel about the swine flu outbreak because a few people had caught it on campus. I said my piece and then some of my friends cracked on me afterwards

GoldenArmz
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was on the KTLA newscast back in 04 at Dodger Stadium after Jose Lima's (RIP
tired.gif
) shutout in the playoffs. Was just outside the top deck parking lot behind the newsreporter . Came back to school that Monday to like a dozen classmates asking if that was in fact me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I was on the KTLA newscast back in 04 at Dodger Stadium after Jose Lima's (RIP
tired.gif
) shutout in the playoffs. Was just outside the top deck parking lot behind the newsreporter . Came back to school that Monday to like a dozen classmates asking if that was in fact me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by magnatepadre

Ummm I walked in the background of a Fox 5 news report in DC about how hot it was. Thats the closest I've been on TV. IT was hot like a mug mug shun

Wouldn't wanna be on a court show at all. They are meant to display foolish behavior which increases ratings.
they'r not necessarily foolish IMO, they jus expose your stupidity and teach you life lessons for the future
but I'm sure I've seen some NTers in court shows, or on the price is rite, even cash cab or something of the sort cmon fellas reveal yourselves we'll go easy on the flaming promised
wink.gif

Ummm I walked in the background of a Fox 5 news report in DC about how hot it was. Thats the closest I've been on TV. IT was hot like a mug mug shun

Wouldn't wanna be on a court show at all. They are meant to display foolish behavior which increases ratings.
they'r not necessarily foolish IMO, they jus expose your stupidity and teach you life lessons for the future
but I'm sure I've seen some NTers in court shows, or on the price is rite, even cash cab or something of the sort cmon fellas reveal yourselves we'll go easy on the flaming promised
wink.gif

Went to a bar near AT&T park before the giants playoff series against the braves. I was on the local news with a crowd of people. I left for the game afterwards.

never been on tv... i would NEVER go on any courtroom or relationship show those programs destroy more brain cells per minute than pounding shots of everclear..

Went to a bar near AT&T park before the giants playoff series against the braves. I was on the local news with a crowd of people. I left for the game afterwards.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

you shoulda seen it coming especially if you actually tried to sound intelligent and well spoken wit your opinion dat musta somehow given em a reason to flame even more 
laugh.gif

never been on tv... i would NEVER go on any courtroom or relationship show those programs destroy more brain cells per minute than pounding shots of everclear..

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

you shoulda seen it coming especially if you actually tried to sound intelligent and well spoken wit your opinion dat musta somehow given em a reason to flame even more 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

wink.gif
I'm sorry, Judge Joe Brown yelling at me in a slow southern rant is not gonna teach me a lesson about not pay the last month of my rent from my ex roomate.

I can learn that stuff on my own. Its a formated show based upon exploiting idiots on TV for ratings. Not my kind of exposer I want. I wanna run for president 1 day, can't have no youtube video of me on Judge Mathis calling me a crackhead shun
eek.gif
  not sure if serious but if so: 
pimp.gif
 wut race r you if I may ask, wut do you think your chances will be, and under what party will you run??

wink.gif
I'm sorry, Judge Joe Brown yelling at me in a slow southern rant is not gonna teach me a lesson about not pay the last month of my rent from my ex roomate.

I can learn that stuff on my own. Its a formated show based upon exploiting idiots on TV for ratings. Not my kind of exposer I want. I wanna run for president 1 day, can't have no youtube video of me on Judge Mathis calling me a crackhead shun
eek.gif
  not sure if serious but if so: 
pimp.gif
 wut race r you if I may ask, wut do you think your chances will be, and under what party will you run??

wink.gif

344s2vs.gif

Back
Top Bottom