NT how many of you have been on TV??

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by magnatepadre

Ummm I walked in the background of a Fox 5 news report in DC about how hot it was. Thats the closest I've been on TV. IT was hot like a mug mug shun

Wouldn't wanna be on a court show at all. They are meant to display foolish behavior which increases ratings.
they'r not necessarily foolish IMO, they jus expose your stupidity and teach you life lessons for the future
but I'm sure I've seen some NTers in court shows, or on the price is rite, even cash cab or something of the sort cmon fellas reveal yourselves we'll go easy on the flaming promised
wink.gif
I'm sorry, Judge Joe Brown yelling at me in a slow southern rant is not gonna teach me a lesson about not pay the last month of my rent from my ex roomate.

I can learn that stuff on my own. Its a formated show based upon exploiting idiots on TV for ratings. Not my kind of exposer I want. I wanna run for president 1 day, can't have no youtube video of me on Judge Mathis calling me a crackhead shun
wut race r you if I may ask, wut do you think your chances will be, and under what party will you run??
344s2vs.gif

I interviewed Harrison Ford on MTV's TRL on time, pretty cool. I was also on PBS last week. 

I interviewed Harrison Ford on MTV's TRL on time, pretty cool. I was also on PBS last week. 

Most recently, a few years back at my gym. They were shooting a commercial that was gonna run on public access. The actor who was going to play the trainer never showed up. I happened to walk into the gym when they were scrambling around and trying to contact the dude who stood them up. They asked me if I wouldn't mind filling in. They gave me my lines, and shot the commercial
laugh.gif
Real awkward....

Most recently, a few years back at my gym. They were shooting a commercial that was gonna run on public access. The actor who was going to play the trainer never showed up. I happened to walk into the gym when they were scrambling around and trying to contact the dude who stood them up. They asked me if I wouldn't mind filling in. They gave me my lines, and shot the commercial
laugh.gif
Real awkward....

i was on monday night raw on the show after wrestlemania in 2006 in chicago. i was chanting cena sucks and they put me on for a couple of seconds

i was on monday night raw on the show after wrestlemania in 2006 in chicago. i was chanting cena sucks and they put me on for a couple of seconds

Ummm I walked in the background of a Fox 5 news report in DC about how hot it was. Thats the closest I've been on TV. IT was hot like a mug mug shun

Wouldn't wanna be on a court show at all. They are meant to display foolish behavior which increases ratings.
they'r not necessarily foolish IMO, they jus expose your stupidity and teach you life lessons for the future
but I'm sure I've seen some NTers in court shows, or on the price is rite, even cash cab or something of the sort cmon fellas reveal yourselves we'll go easy on the flaming promised
wink.gif
I'm sorry, Judge Joe Brown yelling at me in a slow southern rant is not gonna teach me a lesson about not pay the last month of my rent from my ex roomate.

I can learn that stuff on my own. Its a formated show based upon exploiting idiots on TV for ratings. Not my kind of exposer I want. I wanna run for president 1 day, can't have no youtube video of me on Judge Mathis calling me a crackhead shun
eek.gif
  not sure if serious but if so: 
pimp.gif
 wut race r you if I may ask, wut do you think your chances will be, and under what party will you run??

Color: Urban

Party: All the time
very politically correct answer 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

eek.gif
  not sure if serious but if so: 
pimp.gif

Color: Urban

Party: All the time
very politically correct answer 
laugh.gif

i know i've been on a local asian channel, it was a new years party and i was pulled on stage by a singer. watched the show for 4 hours the next day just to see myself
laugh.gif

i know i've been on a local asian channel, it was a new years party and i was pulled on stage by a singer. watched the show for 4 hours the next day just to see myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

laugh.gif

I would've done the same its a bit excitin to see yourself on a national platform like television 

Originally Posted by hieu23

laugh.gif

I would've done the same its a bit excitin to see yourself on a national platform like television 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yeah fox news for placing third in a tournament

what tournament and how many contestants?? bcuz 3rd place could seem really good unless there were only 3 contestants then you were jus last no offense OP 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yeah fox news for placing third in a tournament

what tournament and how many contestants?? bcuz 3rd place could seem really good unless there were only 3 contestants then you were jus last no offense OP 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom