NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

just turned 23 last month, graduated last May.making 42k a year salaried.with student loans and other bills, still feels kinda bad manOh and a 60 mile each way commute to work isnt fun either, specially with these gas prices

just turned 23 last month, graduated last May.making 42k a year salaried.with student loans and other bills, still feels kinda bad manOh and a 60 mile each way commute to work isnt fun either, specially with these gas prices

Making $10 an hour at my regualr job. It's alright but I know so many people who are making much more then me it's depressing.

Making $20 an hour reffing on the side but i usually only get like 5 hours a week. Degree aint getting me nowhere.

Making $10 an hour at my regualr job. It's alright but I know so many people who are making much more then me it's depressing.

Making $20 an hour reffing on the side but i usually only get like 5 hours a week. Degree aint getting me nowhere.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

$100 an hour doing Information Technology consulting for the NYPD.

i remember about a year or 2 ago you said you cleared 200k with some IT certifications. I really didnt want to believe you
laugh.gif

i remember about a year or 2 ago you said you cleared 200k with some IT certifications. I really didnt want to believe you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son.. I posted my paystub cause some dude called ducktales, and he got tight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son.. I posted my paystub cause some dude called ducktales, and he got tight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

$0.00 hourly 18% commission on $28k-40k weekly. I work from 7:30am-around noon 5 days a week. If I broke it down hourly I'd average around $140 after taxes and business expenses.

That's on average $6,000/week, which is $300K a year. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

$0.00 hourly 18% commission on $28k-40k weekly. I work from 7:30am-around noon 5 days a week. If I broke it down hourly I'd average around $140 after taxes and business expenses.

That's on average $6,000/week, which is $300K a year. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

$8/hr + tips as a delivery driver

I make like $250-$300/ week working 3 days. Thanks to pharmaceuticals I get free gas/weed on top of it
pimp.gif

Only 19 so its enough for me
grin.gif

$8/hr + tips as a delivery driver

I make like $250-$300/ week working 3 days. Thanks to pharmaceuticals I get free gas/weed on top of it
pimp.gif

Only 19 so its enough for me
grin.gif

$250 a week (actually, $150 a week after child support and tax)

Unemployment......only have about 3K left, so i need to find something, ASAP!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom