NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

$250 a week (actually, $150 a week after child support and tax)

Unemployment......only have about 3K left, so i need to find something, ASAP!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by lazy feet

$10.20/hr....need more but low rent and no debt is a definite plus. Wouldn't know how to act if/when I made 20+/hr

20/hr is still %$$@. Aim higher. Don't mean that in a negative way but aim for some real money. 

Don't really care about money that much tbh. Me and my girl both work and balance each others lifestyle, pay cash for all major purchases. Just over half way on saving for her a murano. Don't get me wrong though...50-75k/yr would be lovely but I don't really need that kind of cash.

$10.20/hr....need more but low rent and no debt is a definite plus. Wouldn't know how to act if/when I made 20+/hr

20/hr is still %$$@. Aim higher. Don't mean that in a negative way but aim for some real money. 

Don't really care about money that much tbh. Me and my girl both work and balance each others lifestyle, pay cash for all major purchases. Just over half way on saving for her a murano. Don't get me wrong though...50-75k/yr would be lovely but I don't really need that kind of cash.

Originally Posted by DMan14

old job about 25/hr. now i have a pt gig that pays 12/hr. sucks

dam.. !%+* what happened
laugh.gif
your pay got cut in half
frown.gif

20/hr is a little over 40k a year.  That is nowhere near 50-75k. 

Then again I live in NYC, making under 50k with a college degree from a highly ranked university would make me depressed.  Living in middle America I can see 30k being a lot to you people.

20/hr is a little over 40k a year.  That is nowhere near 50-75k. 

Then again I live in NYC, making under 50k with a college degree from a highly ranked university would make me depressed.  Living in middle America I can see 30k being a lot to you people.

Worked 5 years at the same company
Started out $6.10/hr
Went to $8.45/hour
Then $13.35
Now $14.60
At the end of the month promotion to $18.50

Not too bad for 21 year old working part time in college. No student loans.

When I finish my degree I'll get a raise to $23/hour

Worked 5 years at the same company
Started out $6.10/hr
Went to $8.45/hour
Then $13.35
Now $14.60
At the end of the month promotion to $18.50

Not too bad for 21 year old working part time in college. No student loans.

When I finish my degree I'll get a raise to $23/hour

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by moneymike88

$100 an hour doing Information Technology consulting for the NYPD.

i remember about a year or 2 ago you said you cleared 200k with some IT certifications. I really didnt want to believe you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son.. I posted my paystub cause some dude called ducktales, and he got tight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What certifications do you have?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

$100 an hour doing Information Technology consulting for the NYPD.

i remember about a year or 2 ago you said you cleared 200k with some IT certifications. I really didnt want to believe you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son.. I posted my paystub cause some dude called ducktales, and he got tight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What certifications do you have?

34/hour (+around 15% super) don't account for jack when your rent is $600/WEEK
i'm gonna have to move now that the kid is here.

34/hour (+around 15% super) don't account for jack when your rent is $600/WEEK
i'm gonna have to move now that the kid is here.

Respiratory Therapy
Fulltime hospital 29$ an hour + 3$ night diff = 32/hour
Parttime hospital 30$
Perdiem 32$ rarely work there though.

65 hours a week at the least.

last year i cleared 90k

anyone looking to make decent money with as little as an associates look into respiratory therapy.

Respiratory Therapy
Fulltime hospital 29$ an hour + 3$ night diff = 32/hour
Parttime hospital 30$
Perdiem 32$ rarely work there though.

65 hours a week at the least.

last year i cleared 90k

anyone looking to make decent money with as little as an associates look into respiratory therapy.

Back
Top Bottom