NT how much do you txt ?

i rarely text...since we are talking about texting does anyone know how much is the international phone calls and text is? ive been out of the country the past2 weeks and i kinda used my phone..=(

How you find this out? Dont tell me you counted
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

indifferent.gif

the bill............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah the bill says it

and i have a blackberry too, but that just minimizes how much i txt my fam since they all got blackberries

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

indifferent.gif

the bill............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah the bill says it

and i have a blackberry too, but that just minimizes how much i txt my fam since they all got blackberries

laugh.gif
some people still dont have cell phones these days. i dunno how theydo it.................

I talk on the phone for like 2 mins a day....Texting is better....

PLUS....You can say things to a female VIA text that might not go so well if you said it over the phone....

Texting is better because u can talk 2 numerous people at a time.. But I'd still rather im than text.. But talking on the phone is definately dead now

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

PLUS....You can say things to a female VIA text that might not go so well if you said it over the phone....
BINGO

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Exactly, i have the text game on lock, its the conversation game that i havent mastered yet

i hate talking on the phone these days!

if i meet a chick, i cannot talk to her for a week straight without seeing her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom