NT I GOT A DATE, vol. to wife or not to wife?

Aight, wassup late night NT, I'm gonna need some advice. It's 5am in the morning and all my homies is sleeping, I'm insomniac as hell, and I gotthis date coming up next weekend. I need some ideas on what to do with this chick. She ain't a jump off that's for sure... Well, I mean, here's thesituation. I just got out a semi long relationship (~7 months) like two weeks ago with someone that I thought I would spend a big portion of my life with.Anyways, we end up breaking up for reasons that I am way too lazy to type out. I've known this girl for awhile, and she's cute as hell. Definitelysomeone that I wouldn't mind wifin' up, but I do not see it going there anytime soon, at least for now anyways. She's a real cool girl and we gotthis date setup, so I want to show her a good time and give her the impression that I'm not just tryna smash and what not, because I definitely could seemyself with her. Anyways, we got this date this weekend after she gets off work. I made some dinner reservations at this pretty nice restaurant, scheduled for2 hours after she gets off. It's gonna be a late dinner, so there's probably not going to be a WHOLE lot of things to do after dinner, and given theshort time frame between work/dinner, I don't know if there is too much that we can do before it either.. so I mean, how can I improvise in this situation?This is going to be our first 'date' and all, but I don't mind putting in some work. Usually I wouldn't but she's a bit different. I'dtake her to some park or something after, but it's pretty chilly this time of the year and it might rain that night. I'm a little bit of a hopelessromantic, what can I say. What kinda input can my NT brothers provide? and sorry no pics, she's mine.

and sorry no pics, she's mine
shaq.jpg

You can go to Starbucks or any coffee shop and chop it up. You know talk to her and ask open ended questions. I'm sure the both of you want to get to knoweach other better. Or you can go to the movies beforehand.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Advice from an NT sister

Go a different day 1) she's going to be too tired to enjoy herself 2) time restrictions ftl

Yup, BUT...if you can pull off a decent date WITH those restrictions...she might give you MAD points...
smokin.gif

If I was in your position, I would just try to have THEE BEST conversation EVER during Dinner...

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Advice from an NT sister

Go a different day 1) she's going to be too tired to enjoy herself 2) time restrictions ftl

Yeah I was thinking of just rescheduling, but she seemed pretty excited for Saturday.. But word to the coffee shop, I might have to stop by before dinner then.Good looks, what else can you guys tell me!

just take it by ear and do what feels right

as for time to kill before dinner or after dinner, ggo for a coffee or a drink at a bar if yall of age.

drink at a bar might give off the wrong impression though, but it cant be wrong if it's just 1 cocktail. better off go for coffee, something of that sort,and talk for a bit
smile.gif

If I were you, do something competitive but lighthearted. Always leads to a good time. i.e., pool, Dave & Busters, ESPN Zone, bowling...

Also take into consideration if she has work the next day. If I were you I wouldn't even bother with the 2hours before, let her go home and freshen up.

But I do have to ask you one thing, if you just got out of a relationship, why do you need date ideas? lol...just wondering.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

just take it by ear and do what feels right

as for time to kill before dinner or after dinner, ggo for a coffee or a drink at a bar if yall of age.

drink at a bar might give off the wrong impression though, but it cant be wrong if it's just 1 cocktail. better off go for coffee, something of that sort, and talk for a bit
smile.gif
Depends what kind of bar, can always grab a drink at the bar in the restaurant before dinner to kill some time and talk. The coffee shop afterdinner isn't a bad idea either.. No1's going to want to drink coffee before a meal.

I'm always in this situation of things to do on a date. I'm usually down for most things but there's nothing to do where I'm from

yeah no one would be too upset if he would've just thrown a nice Eva Mendes pic we haven't seen in a while

also an age range wouldn't hurt. cause if you're 16 it would make a difference than if you're 30, and also what city cause if you're in ATL vsPortland it'll also make a diff

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

If I were you, do something competitive but lighthearted. Always leads to a good time. i.e., pool, Dave & Busters, ESPN Zone, bowling...

Also take into consideration if she has work the next day. If I were you I wouldn't even bother with the 2hours before, let her go home and freshen up.

But I do have to ask you one thing, if you just got out of a relationship, why do you need date ideas? lol...just wondering.

If you do anything competitive, just let her win in the beginning, but make it seem like she actually beat you.

Let me get this right, you broke up with your girl and you're trying to set up a date with another chick that you've been knowing for a while?

cliffnotes please..

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

If you do anything competitive, just let her win in the beginning, but make it seem like she actually beat you.

What type of advice is this? You don't have to be all in her face like im kicking your %%$ but you shouldn't trhow the game away. Ive never thrown anytype of competition in my life. Just be relaxed and calmly beat her. If you're not willing to fight to win a game, what else are you not willing to fightfor?

I didnt even read all that bull #@!%, cuz I aint see no pics, but Shaq's ugly #@!.

Back
Top Bottom