NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You locked his house up? That's like making the bed after catching your wife banging another dude in it.
for real,  I would have gone through the place looking to recoup a little bit of what I just lost

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You locked his house up? That's like making the bed after catching your wife banging another dude in it.
for real,  I would have gone through the place looking to recoup a little bit of what I just lost

Originally Posted by rjones416

did you go home with no shoes on?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn, you should have taken some stuff from "your boys" house to recoup the cost of your stuff. then maybe take a crap on his couch or something. at least you know where dude lives, you should look on facebook and see if you can recognize the dude

damn, you should have taken some stuff from "your boys" house to recoup the cost of your stuff. then maybe take a crap on his couch or something. at least you know where dude lives, you should look on facebook and see if you can recognize the dude

Lol. According to this thread Niketalk is full of hand-to-hand combat experts who would never get robbed.

Lol. According to this thread Niketalk is full of hand-to-hand combat experts who would never get robbed.

you got set up.

and
laugh.gif
at everyone saying they'd never let someone with a knife rob them. you guys are fools. clearly you've never gotten stabbed or had your face slashed. hell outta here with that dumb talk.

you lost $28 and a pair of sneakers. chalk it up as a learning experience and choose better friends.

Damn bro...

How big was the knife, and how big was the dude that robbed you?

Was he taller and heavier than you... was he diesel or something?

I don't know man...

What about you what is your build like (no *!$@)... are you frail, big, short?

you got set up.

and
laugh.gif
at everyone saying they'd never let someone with a knife rob them. you guys are fools. clearly you've never gotten stabbed or had your face slashed. hell outta here with that dumb talk.

you lost $28 and a pair of sneakers. chalk it up as a learning experience and choose better friends.

Damn bro...

How big was the knife, and how big was the dude that robbed you?

Was he taller and heavier than you... was he diesel or something?

I don't know man...

What about you what is your build like (no *!$@)... are you frail, big, short?

Real talk OP you got set up man.. but what you lost isn't much take the L and stop hanging with said "friend" and your ex's cousin? What the hell you do to that girl to make them want to rob your @#$

Real talk OP you got set up man.. but what you lost isn't much take the L and stop hanging with said "friend" and your ex's cousin? What the hell you do to that girl to make them want to rob your @#$

Back
Top Bottom