NT, I Hate Thugs ...I Truly Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, it's because we have bigger ***** and nuts hang lower lol

:lol:  You're right, but I think some people's attitudes at fuel to the fire. Seriously though, it's not necessarily just black men, it's Hispanic men, Jewish men, Asian men, Middle Eastern men, and white men.

Like I'm seriously G'd up underneath, but that's in the past where it should stay. It's a shame when I see men older than me clamoring on to a false sense of masculinity that does nothing but incite destruction and chaos because of its ignorant nature.

Not just black men but then you go on to be understanding of white men killing black men.

Dudes used to be a lil more subtle with their racist ****.

RtSPYU.gif

were you the man in high school? 
Actually, I wasn't a "cool kid" if that's what you're asking, by 11th grade I was popular, well know and respected. The man in high school wasn't even the man ...My squad got respect, and females that's all that really interested us. Most of them are now dead or in jail, the ones that made it to 30 years old are struggling to maintain. I had big dreams and aspirations, and although my methods of getting there were crude and modest people on the other side understood. I am a totally different man now and I am happy. My G card is still valid in the hood but I honestly don't need. I only use it to talk to youngsters teetering on the edge flirting with that lifestyle.

Edit: I wasn't...

Last edited:

Actually, I was a "cool kid" if that's what you're asking, by 11th grade I was popular, well know and respected. The man in high school wasn't even the man ...My squad got respect, and females that's all that really interested us. Most of them are now dead or in jail, the ones that made it to 30 years old are struggling to maintain. I had big dreams and aspirations, and although my methods of getting there were crude and modest people on the other side understood. I am a totally different man now and I am happy. My G card is still valid in the hood but I honestly don't need. I only use it to talk to youngsters teetering on the edge flirting with that lifestyle.
LOL bruh look how you talk about yourself as if your Robin Hood LOL. Get outta here man

Actually, I was a "cool kid" if that's what you're asking, by 11th grade I was popular, well know and respected. The man in high school wasn't even the man ...My squad got respect, and females that's all that really interested us. Most of them are now dead or in jail, the ones that made it to 30 years old are struggling to maintain. I had big dreams and aspirations, and although my methods of getting there were crude and modest people on the other side understood. I am a totally different man now and I am happy. My G card is still valid in the hood but I honestly don't need. I only use it to talk to youngsters teetering on the edge flirting with that lifestyle.

:rofl: stap it

Quote:Originally Posted by The Nomad  

I know what you're going through ...been on Niketalk for 8 years, it's addictive and sometimes it interferes with your daily activities that deserves more time. 

It's a very diverse forum and filled with people whom may see and visit places you may never get a chance to. It's filled with people who've smashed and own things you'd never get to touch. Jokes on jokes on jokes and good reads on good reads. It becomes a part of your life and a necessity for how you receive your information from a majority of like minded peers. I'm 30 years old, I was almost 22 years old when I went from lurking to actively posting. 

What I've found most helpful was not taking hiatuses months at a time, but organizing NT into my life in a way that not only didn't interfere but actual improved my life by condensing my information resources into one site.

Being labeled a troll has also taught me how to easier spot creditable members, whom offer valuable information opposed to band-wagon hounds and randoms looking to fit in.

I know their ability to see Niketalk as a value resource and a community worth preserving matches my own, which is why I hand around and also regard to popular belief contribute.

Do what you gotta do, I've done it quite a few times, but just some friendly advice, before "quitting" maybe try to make a list of posters whose information you can count on and build with them. Even though a lot of people hate TAN, TAN is an example of how EACH and EVERY thread created should have a nucleus of core users who contribute and make it theirs.

nthat.gif

I hate em' ...tough guys for no reason. Especially at work, like dude, if you're were Nino Brown on the streets you wouldn't need to be working. Luckily I don't have to see these guy's face at work and I can avoid them on the streets, but still, when I do, I feel like Ving Rhames in Baby Boy. Like "I GET IT, YOU'RE CONFUSED AND CRYING OUT FOR HELP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION IN THE WORLD"...but I'm not the one. I'd kill you if necessary, PLEASE stop trying to get my attention for validation.

...I honestly think when white dudes snap and kill black men, this is the reason why.

you talk down on these 'thugs', degrade them, trivialize them..and yet...you and them are in the same place in life.

and what is the reason why? I must have missed that part as to why 'white dudes snap and kill black men'.

laugh.gif
 ...You soft b, and low key jelly. But you proved my point, I'm gangsta and I HATE thugs, the Polish dude was a THUG.
Another Nomad post.....

So I watched Best Holiday with my wife ...she skimmed through it for important parts too seem cool on social networks.

We're at home and this whole week I gave it my all to make her happy, spent time with her and tried to watch movies with her and talk about what ever was on her mind....she went to sleep.

So tonight I got HAM and swagged out...she recorded it....called my friends and family, some of them were here tonight and it's was all good... I was dancing and rapping to 90's and 2000's hip-hop, then creeped in to dope boy music from the present they started getting get scared...I know all these songs bar for bar.

People were hype like "Nomad" back... drugs, sex and violence!

Then I pointed out, for the last year, through therapy and all I became a better person I was proud of being..and I'm boring, ugly and weak....someone everyone makes fun of.....BUT if I "thug it out", everyone loves me.

It hurt so bad NT...if you're not black I don't think you can understand...I'm 30 years old, and tonight it was like I was elected president. They celebrate my stupidity and thugness....but any other day of the week they lame out, fall asleep and make excuses to not being around me when I constantly talk about black empowerment.

NT this might be my last post, I've been drinking and I'm really emotion, but tonight it's hurts to be black....I've come so far in life and it's mean nothing to anyone....I feel so alone, I serious hate life and just want to die or go out the most ignorant ****** ever....those are my only true options...

NT I'm so in pain and the truth is if I told anyone what I've typed tonight they'd call me "gay".... I don't want to say it but I'm mad at GOD if he exist, I'm mad at my family, I'm mad at the world and have no one to turn to.

NT, it's sad that a forum is the only place I have to share these thoughts...and even still I'm gonna get flamed for even making this thread.

....Being black seriously hurts NT.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This one was just disgusting....

Originally Posted by The Nomad  

I'm the one who randomly knocks out white people...

I will shoot you in the ******g face without hesitation...

I hate white people...

...you not really doing nothing but showing the complexity of a some black men's lives, to be honest. And sadly I'm sure most REAL black men would agree it just shows how DISCONNECTED you are from black life that you would try and poke fun at that at an attempt at some convoluted sense of validation.

Only thing you're showing NT is that you hate the black man I wish to become by "exposing" what you think I should remain, YOU'RE THE COWARD and closet racist, but it's all good.

...we know you're not black, good luck trying to get infected with our swag online though, 
wink.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom